Tuesday, August 16, 2022

49 and Market Spectrum Sherbet...12x12 layout "Smile"

Hello Lovelies. Today I am going to bring you a ray of happy sunshine and rainbows, because we could always use a little of both!! The color range of Spectrum Sherbet seems endless for me! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with everything in this collection. There is so much to choose from. I created this 12x12 layout that I wanted to start off as simple. And it is!! The color scheme is already there for you, I just added a lot of product in the same colors! The paper I chose, spoke for itself. I just followed each color arranged on the paper, and enhanced it with gorgeous 49 and Market products!!! 


For the frames, I cut out the sample colors on the cover page from the Spectrum Sherbet Solids Pack. They were the perfect size. I cut each color apart, and die cut them using the perfect rectangle stitched die. I machine stitched on 2 of the frames, and on the other 2, I used the Curators Stitched Washi Tape. I saved the cut out peice from each rectangle and saved them. I die cut the photos using the smaller die from the same set, and popped them up using a piece of corrugated cardboard under each photo, and placed it back in the frame in the middle I placed each of the frames on top of the same colors on the paper. I  placed the tags in between the same range of colors, blue to green, yellow to pink. I chose flowers from multiple flower collections, and coordinated them with each color. I also punch out leaves from scraps of the paper from Spectrum Sherbet  and tucked them here and there.  


I created some mini rosettes using the Tim Holtz Rosette die, and used Wishing Bubbles for the middles. The title SHINE is chipboard. I also went though the laser cuts for butterflies, and found the coordinating colors. The chipboard set had the words I color coordinated with each framed photo. 



I used the Spectrum Sherbet 6x8 Leaves rub ons and placed the coordinating colors above and below each framed photo. Once all of the elements were down, I found some Lindys Gang Starburst sprays that matched each color, to smear and spatter around each color. 

  
Thank you for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to bring a little color into your life with Spectrum Sherbet. There is so much to love about this collection. xo

49 and Market Products Used:

Spectrum Sherbet Painted Foundations- Rainbow

Spectrum Sherbet Solids Pack

Spectrum Sherbet- 6x8 Leaves Rub On Transfer Set

Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave Laser Cut Elements

Spectrum Sherbet Chipboard Word Set

Spectrum Sherbet Tag Set

Spectrum Sherbet Strawberry Lemonade Laser Cut Elements

Spectrum Sherbet Chipboard Set

Spectrum Sherbet Wishing Bubbles and Baubles

Curators Washi Tape Stitch Set

Spectrum Sherbet Strawberry Lemonade Acetate Leaves

Royal Spray Sunshine Flowers

Royal Spray Passion Pink Flowers

Enchanted Petals Mint Flowers

Enchanted Petals Ballet Slipper Flowers

Royal Spray Ocean Jade Flowers

Rustic Blooms Bluejay Flowers

Pixie Petals Sunshine Flowers

Pixie Petals Flamingo Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!