Monday, August 1, 2022

49 and Market Curators Meadow "Nature Lover"

 Hello lovelies. Today I bring to you another layout created with Curators Meadow. A beautiful collection of everything meadow and woodlands. Perfect for the photos I take of my granddaughter in my back yard, who is a Nature Lover by heart. The earthy colors in the collection reflect the beauty in the wild life around us. Give a child a chance to explore, and they will create a world of their own. 

I started with the Curators Juniper paper. I machine stitched around the edges, and inked it with distress ink. I laid a foundation in the design shape I wanted on the paper, and started to build on to the design with all of the elements. There are so many fun elements in the Curators Meadow Laser Cuts and Ephemera bits packs. From small woodland animals, to butterflies, mushrooms, birds, and greenery. I must not forget the moths!! I love moths! I used 4 sentiment strips to tell a happy story on the theme of my layout. 


Laser Cut Elements are trimmed on the edge. Ephemera Bits have a small border around them. I like the look of the border as the piece stands out. I used the Essential Clip to attach the sentiment strip and the butterfly onto the Ephemera Bits Frame. I added small strips of corrugated cardboard to the underside of the frame so that I get some dimension on the layout.  Most of the elements are backed with the cardboard and the whole layout is dimensional.  I used some of the rub-ons on the outer edges of the vertical strip. You can use them instead of stamps and achieve the same look. They are easily cut apart to apply just about anywhere you need to. 


The love the small slide frames in a lot of the collections. For this frame, I added a smaller photo captured on another backyard adventure. Look at all of the beautiful Laser cut mushrooms!! Butterflies and moths fluttering around. 


I strung the Nature Lover round tag with the single ply jute, and attached it to the frame using tiny staples. I simply just love all of the natural elements used on this page. And unbelievable, but I didn't use any flowers!!! Say it isn't so!! I forgot the flowers! And looking back, this layout has so many wonderful laser cut elements that you don't even miss the flowers. Is it to late to tuck a few in??!! Nah...We will just leave it alone. This time....

Thank you for joining me. Grab those nature photos, some Curators Meadow, and start documenting those precious moments bought to you by mother nature herself. Until next time. xoxo

49 and Market Products Used:

Curators Meadow-12x12 Collection Paper Pack

Curators Meadow-Juniper

Curators Meadow-6x8 Rub-on Transfer Set

 Curators Meadow-Laser Cut Elements

Curators Meadow-Ephemera Bits

Vintage Artistry Essential Binder Clips

Jute Cording- Single Ply


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!