Tuesday, August 23, 2022

49 and Market ArtOptions Alena

 Hello Lovelies! I am bringing you a layout created with the brand new gorgeous ARToptions Alena. I get water color tropical vibes with this collection.  Keep your eye on 49 and Market, because the collections and accessories  that are coming out are going to blow your mind!  With Alena, the boldness of the reds and Blues go so well together! I just had to highlight the reds with the gorgeous flowers in Tomato with a  touch of Bluejay. 


I used the Curators Essential Key Lined Frames for my photo. There is a throwaway piece in-between the frames, and I chose to keep it and cover it with Alena Fabric Tape. Its like Washi Tape on a role but stronger!! Because it is fabric! I just set in the fabric covered piece in between the frame and the photo. I used 3 different frames as my centerpiece to highlight the photo. I added the sweet little chipboard hearts, and popped up 2 laser cut postage stamps. 


I created a little cluster off to the right side of the layout. I took one of the Curators Essential Key Lined Frame and just worked my embellishments around it. I used jute to string on the chipboard and paper tags. I added laser cuts and flowers to finish the cluster. I used 2 laser cut butterflies and adhered  them on the page by their bodies only, then fluffed up their wings for dimension. 


This is just another closeup of the lower corner of the layout. I machine sewed all around the paper using a coordinating blue thread. I added the laser cut word You. I removed the string from the Alena Tag, and replaced it with jute, to match the chipboard tag. I used some red and blue distress ink watered down, and spattered it on the layout. I also added a few rhinestones here and there for added sparkle. 


I hope you are inspired to use Alena in your future projects. There is so much to this collection and all of the coordinating accessories. Be sure to check them all out. You will want it all!! xo

49 and Market Products used 

49 and Market Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!