Here is another lost tutorial.
Paper of your choice
Any glossy medium for paper. I used Ranger crackle medium
Glue(not shown, I use Alenes quick drying tacky glue)
Stamen I found in the bridal section of Michaels
2. Cut out petals any size and shape, and tear 3 sizes of circles for the middle. Notch the bottom of the petals and ink the edges of petals and circles. Shape circles so the edges flair upward like a saucer.
3. Fold and crease petals wrong sides together, bring one notched bottom over the other and glue, scrunching the petal slightly. ink the creased middle.
4. Glue stamen ( I inked with alcohol ink) to larger circle, when dry, stack and glue the circles with smallest on top. Looks like a "Lollypop Flower".
5. Glue petals together to form a flower and glue Lollypop flower to middle. Let dry.
6. Coat the whole flower generously with glossy medium.
7. While the flower is still wet, crunch up the petals and lift the circles to give the flower lots of texture. let dry completely.
8. I also made leaves using the same technique and placed them in a cluster along with some other flower punches.
And this is the LO, I used the flowers on.