Thursday, June 16, 2022

49 and Market ARToptions Viken DREAMER 12x12 layout

Hello Lovelies. This week I am showcasing a 12x12 layout created with the very gorgeous ARToptions Viken. I can not tell you just how much I am in love with this collection as it has my favorite colors. I can never go wrong with purples and greens, and those blues in-between are just beautiful! This collection has it all. Ephemera, tags, rub-ons, washi tape, chip board, and laser-cuts!! I didn't even know where to begin! I just created a base, and the rest came naturally. 

 
The title Dreamer is a laser cut, and the words on the bottom is a sentiment strip from the ephemera bits collection that I cut apart. I matted the words  using the waste part (back of laser cuts)  as it is a beautiful purple color. I placed a small piece of chipboard underneath and adhered it to the layout. The flower/leaf cluster is one of the laser-cuts that I cut in half, and tucked one of the halves on the top, and one on the bottom. I added a piece of corrugated cardboard under each piece. 


I  wanted the look of a real window. So I cut a piece of acetate ( I use clear cake collar, you know for baking!!)  and placed it behind the window ephemera using double sided tape. I then placed thin strips of thick chipboard along the back of the window to pop it up off of the photo. Before I attached the photo to the back of the window, I placed some tiny laser cut butterflies on the photo. Then I attached the photo to the back of the frame. I had lifted the wings on the butterflies a bit for a 3d effect. I topped it with a laser cut ribbon and bow. 

 

I love the tags! So many shapes, sizes, and colors. And I love that the eyelets and strings are already attached. I added a piece of corrugated cardboard under them to pop them  off of the page. The butterfly on the tag is actually a rub-on that I rubbed onto a white piece of cardstock. I cut it out, and attached it to the tag by the body only, and I fluffed up the wings. Just another way to use the rub-ons. I simply went through my stash of 49 and Market flowers and chose a few different packs in the colors that matched  perfectly. You don't always have to use an entire pack on your projects, just pick some out from a few different packs to create your floral arrangements. I find that they go a long way, and look beautiful!



To finish the layout, I added some spatters using distress ink in colors that perfectly matched the colors in the papers. I used some art stones, and rhinestones around the layout as well. 

49 and Market Products Used:

ARToptions Viken -12x12 Collection Paper Pack

ARToptions Viken - Splendid

ARToptions Viken - Ephemera Bits

ARToptions Viken - Laser Cut Elements

ARToptions Viken - Tag Set

Enchanted Petals - Twilight

Enchanted Petals - Sea Glass

Enchanted Petals - Mint

Garden Petals - Sea Glass

Sugar Stems - Huckleberry




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!