Monday, December 22, 2014

BoBunny Christmas Collage Flip Book

 This is my last BoBunny project for December. Then, we eagerly await the new collections ready for CHA!! I am so excited!!
I thought I would create a portfolio for my Christmas photo's this year. So I used one of BoBunnys newest Christmas collections "Christmas Collage".  I have a wonderful book by Kathy Orta called Interactive Mini Scrapbooks.
I followed the pattern for the Flip Book. This is a wonderful mini album for those special photos.


I even followed the instructions to make the unique closure for the album.


The closure wraps partly around the album. I used the Chocolate Pearlescents  to rub along the edges of the album. Once it was dry, I sprayed the whole outside of the album with the Gold Glimmer spray. Then I used the Gold Glitter Paste to rub over the album in different places. Even over the BoBunny Jewels.


This is the back of the album. I used the beautiful piece of  wood shapes from the Iron Works Collection. Then I cut out the picture of Santa and added  it in the middle.


 This is the album opened up. It is a trifold with pockets and a waterfall feature in the middle. 


This is a closeup of the cover to the waterfall feature. There is lots of room for photos and journaling.
I simply adore the BoBunny Buttons. I added a string to the star button.


Here is a close up of the wood shape.


There are a total of 7 flip pages in the waterfall. Each one is covered with a piece of the patterned paper. I rounded the corners with my Zutter Corner Rounder. I love it because it even goes through heavy chipboard and  plastic. 


I hope your holidays are Merry and Bright!! I look forward to an  awesome 2015 Creative Year!! I hope to inspire, as others have inspired me.
xoxo
Lisa

BoBunny Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Double Dots 12" Chocolate Stripe, Christmas Collage, Festive, Christmas Collage     Glad Tidings/Christmas Collage
Chocolate Pearlescents
Glitter Paste Gold
Wood Shapes: Elegant, Iron Works, That's Life,
Blossoms: Wildberry Daisy
Jewels: Ruby Red
Buttons: Christmas Collage
Layered chipboard: Christmas Collage.

1 comment:

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!