Wednesday, April 24, 2024

My creative Scrapbook April Limited Edition kit

Hello Lovelies!! I am here with the 4th Layout I created with the My Creative Scrapbook April Limited Edition kit. If you have been following me, you know how much I adore this kit. It features Prima's In Full Bloom collection designed by The 3 Girls Tale. Florals, butterflies and sweet birds..oh my...I had a lot of creative fun with everything in this fabulous kit. 

I used one of the Journaling Note Cards in the kit to create the frame for the photo. I saved the cut out part of the frame and created a tag that you will see in the next photo. NOTHING is wasted on my scrap desk! U used some of the stamped flowers to tuck in here and there. I love the Paige Evans stamp set included in the kit. The green leaves were die cut from the backs of some of the journaling cards that I knew I would not use. Just use your favorite leaf die. I know you have one!! 


Here is the closeup of the tag I created using the middle I cut out of the journaling card to create the frame. I cut  out the sentiment on the cut out , layered it on a piece of scrap paper, and placed it on the tag. Simple right!!! The packs of Prima flowers included are so beautiful! The sweet little daisies are my favorite. I also used the stencil in the kit for some added texture in the background, and I used the sweet doily stamp from the Paige Evans stamp set to heat emboss in white. 

The ephemera pack in the kit has so many sweet images. I used a few scattered in the layout. Birds butterflies and potted flowers. Love them. When I was finished with the layout. I used white acrylic paint to splatter over the layout. I also used a purple to do the same. 

Thank you for joining me today. You have to check out all of the kits My Creative Scrapbook has to offer. Different styles for different tastes. I love the Limited Edition kit because it reflects my style. Go find yours!! 

Follow the My Creative Scrapbook Blog to see what the designers have created using each of the different Kits that My Creative Scrapbook offers. There is a style for everyone!! 

Be Sure To Follow My Creative Scrapbook

Facebook

Instagram

Pinterest

Linktree








No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!