Are you passionate about Scrapbooking? Do you enjoy teaching and inspiring other crafters? Can you gab with the best of us? Swirlydoos Kit Club is looking to add amazing talent to our outstanding Design Team for a 6 month term that will run from our January, 2011 kit to our June, 2011 kit. We will be adding 2 fabulously creative Designers who are energetic, outgoing, talented, versatile individuals who are committed to the beautiful art of scrapbooking.
Design Team Requirements
* Check in to the forums daily, including and especially the Design Team forum. It is the responsibility of our talented and involved designers to keep the forum going by creating new posts, replying to posts and helping our awesome members with any questions they may have or help they might need in learning new techniques etc.
* Visit the gallery and leave comments on ALL newly uploaded layouts and projects.
* Proudly post Swirlydoos banners, logos and blinkies wherever you can without getting yourself into trouble.
* Always give your input on future kits! We happily accept kit/product suggestions from all of our wonderful members and Designers. Your input is very welcome here.
* Design with your kit! You must complete at LEAST 4-5 layouts-projects and as many cards etc as you can. Your layouts-projects MUST be uploaded into the appropriate section of the DT gallery ON reveal day. Upload your lovely projects into all online galleries, personal blogs, facebook etc that you may be associated with.
* Designers pass the love around by teaching classes through photo or video tutorials (a minimum of 2 during your term) and add content to our tips and tricks area in the forums on a regular basis.
* Designers create and complete Swirlydoos blog posts as per a schedule worked out with the DT Coordinator.
* Swirlydoos designers may not design, work for or guest design for any competitor kit clubs. Designing for blogs, local scrapbook shops and manufacturers are permitted and encouraged.
* We require that our Designers give as much attention to our members and their inspiration as possible. ALL Designers are expected to move right in and make themselves a very active part of our family.
If you are considering applying for a position as a Swirlydoos Designer, please think about the amount of time that will be required to fulfill your DT requirements.
What Swirlydoos can offer you
* You will receive a Swirlydoos Main kit - free of charge every month during your design term.
* You will have first dibbs on all add ons. Add ons will be priced at 50% off for all designers. (you do not have to order the add ons if you do not wish to get them).
* You will have a personalized coupon for use in our store during your design term. This coupon will be worth 50% off all purchases made through the store.
* We often have manufacturers looking for images of projects completed using their products. We always give them DT images first.
* Your bio, artwork, and gallery will be spotlighted on Swirlydoos.
* A great opportunity to work with a fun team, get to know lots of wonderful people while enjoying this hobby we all treasure so much.
How to Apply
Send your application to Lisa@swirlydoos.com
Oh, it would be lovely just to BE that talented!ReplyDelete