Tuesday, March 1, 2022

49 and Market ARToptions Avesta

 Hello Lovelies. Today I bring you a layout created with the beautiful ARToptions Avesta. This collection is amazing, with its gorgeous floral designs and pops of orange, pinks, and greens. The amazing coordinating embellishments are awesome bits and pieces to add to your products. And don't forget to look through your stash of flowers to coordinate with these papers. You can use so many coordinating colors. I created a 12x12 layout.  I did some machine sewing around the 12x12 paper, then mounted it on a piece of corrugated cardboard using Mod Podge. 


I cut out the shutters in the Ephemera bit so that they open. I wanted the illusion that my flowers, vines and leaves were growing on the inside and causing the shutter windows to burst with beauty. I machine stitched the shutters for added texture. 


The stargazer Flowers have been out for quite some time, and I am glad as they are beautiful. I used the Peach Sorbet as they bought out the oranges in the papers beautifully. The wishing Bubbles are retired, but I added them and used the Avesta fabric tape to cover them and created a new embellie! It was so simple to just stick a piece of tape over the top, and cut all around with a small pair of scissors. They look like little fabric covered buttons, matching the paper perfectly. 


 I used an Ephemera Bits Frame, and added the Roughly Sewn Rub-Ons in Black. I popped it up on some chipboard, then added the photo in the middle popping it up with corrugated cardboard. I created a small bow with the Single Ply Jute and glued it to the corner. I added the Ephemera Bits sentiment BEAUTIFUL for my title. 


Thank you for joining me this week for some ARToptions inspiration. I hope that you are inspired to create with Avesta. xo




49 and Market Products Used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!