Wednesday, September 4, 2019

"Never Stop Exploring" 49 and Market

 Hello Lovely 49 and Market Fans. I am bringing some warmth to you for inspiration today. The new Seaside and Shipwreck collections are simply fabulous to scrap those summer / beach photos. I used the 12x12 Seaside Beachfront paper and the 6x8 piece from the Seaside/Shipwreck Collection Pack. Both pieces were mounted on corrugated cardboard and edge distressed for dimension.


When you think of summer, you think of flowers!! These Blossom Blends and Garden Seeds in Watermelon are the perfect edition to this beach themed layout. I wanted to play on the rosy colors in the papers. It added such warmth to the summer tropical Nevertheme. I added the leaves that come with the flowers as well as some leaves from the Laser Cut Sheet.


I love layering for dimension. And with all of the awesome Laser Cut embellishments, it makes it so much easier. I used the burlap to back the photo which was framed with a Laser Cut frame. It adds a rustic beachy charm. My title is a Dusty Attic chipboard. 49 and Market and Dusty Attic fit together like a hand and glove!


 Here is a close up of the cluster I created with the Laser Cuts. I even tied the scroll with The Jute Cording that I pulled apart a bit. The beautiful Wishing Bubbles just lighten the whole layout. I simply adore using them .



The sweet birds look as if they really are in flight over the warm beach. 49 and Market layered embellishments are simply awesome! I think the group of 3 is perfect!! Adding Lindy's Stamp Gang Alpine Ice Rose to my layout just topped it all off. The gorgeous golden shimmer it leaves behind is magically exquisite! I wish you could see the shimmer.


Thank you for joining me today. I know the rest of the Design team will dazzle you with their creations. I will be back in a couple of weeks with new inspiration.


49 and Market Products Used:

Paper: Seaside Beachfront 12x12
Seaside/Shipwreck 6x8 Collection Pack

12x12 Laser Cut Sheet Seaside Mini Collection

Flowers: Blossom Blends Watermelon
Garden Seeds Watermelon

Wishing Bubbles:Taffey

Rustic Collection Jute Cording 5 ply

Island Paradise: Island Oasis Laser Cuts   

1 comment:

  1. Your colours were the first thing that grabbed my attention, they filled me up with a warm fuzzie feeling, the layering and detail around your photo is Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!