Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tresors de Luxe Guest Design Spot...More lucious goodness with lace and flowers.

Hello there again. This week I bring to you another layout using one of pieces of luscious lace and a couple more flowers, that was in my Guest Design Team package. I just love the feel of the Ivory Venice Lace (LA-025) in my hands and using it on this layout was heaven. It is lacy and delicate and reminded me of grapes hanging from a vine. So I opted to do a purple layout. It is one of my favorite colors.


My journaling was done in Adobe Photoshop CS5. I matched the color of the letters to the distress stain I used to create the splats on my paper.


I draped the longer piece of gorgeous lace across the top of the page. I kept the lace in it's natural color because the shimmer was just so beautiful. But even in coloring your lace, you don't lose a bit of the shimmer.The leaves were die cut using one of my favorite CottageCutz dies, Leafy Foliage.
This layout was totally inspired by a page that Gabrielle Pollacco did. The purple, the design, and everything on her layout just sang to me... Thanks for the inspiration Gabi...



I used a shorter piece across the bottom of the page for a visual effect. It gave the page some balance.




I used the Pale Blue Velvet and Rhinestone Flower to break up all of the purple on the page. The smaller flowers I created with a Sixxiz die and I used Viva Inka Gold to color them, then topped them with a pearl for the center.


  The Orchid Velvet and Rhinestone Flower also comes in different colors. Be sure to get all of them because the colors are beautiful. These flowers leave a softness to your pages.


 
I opted to cut the photo into a circle to match the photo mat I created with the paper. And I did some machine sewing on the page for more texture.



Thank you for letting me share another layout with you. I have 1 more project left for this month  for my Guest Design spot. But this won't be the last you see me use Tresors de Luxe flowers and laces on my projects. I have plenty to adorn my pages.
Until next time...xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your lay-out is so elegant and gorgeous! I really love what you did with the flowers and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning, totally gorgeous.. love the colors and love that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page! The way you made the inksplatter in the same color as your titel was the first thing I noticed, and the gorgeous lace offcourse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Love the lace ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lisa! I just got this trim in my order!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!