Friday, April 19, 2024

My Creative Scrapbook April Limited Edition Kit. 12 x 12 Layout. ♥BeeYOUtiful♥

My Creative Scrapbook limited Edition Kit for April is simply divine!! It features Primas In Full Bloom collection. I just love it!! Truly gorgeous with all of the butterflies, bees and florals. For this layout, I combined 2 different papers. I fussy cut the big gorgeous butterfly from one paper, and popped it up on pieces of cardboard to the other paper puffing up the wings slightly for dimension.  

I love the piece of decorative chipboard that came in the kit. I pounced some white acrylic paint on it, then just kissed it with a little color. I snipped the frame diagonally and used each individual piece in opposite corners of the page. 

 

Since I didn't glue the big butterfly flat to the page, I tucked some flowers and leaves under the wings to lift them up a little. I had also cut a smaller butterfly in half, and used one half on another layout, and saved the other half for this layout. then I tucked in a couple of flowers, leaves,  and added the sweet bird in the little cluster. The title is in the ephemera pack. 


I created the frames for the photos from the book on the cutout sheet in the kit. I snipped it in half, cut out the middle and create 2 frames. I popped them up using pieces of corrugated cardboard for dimension. I think i am going to stick this one is a shadow box. The 2 in the photos are my sweet twin grandchildren. 


 Thank you for joining me today. You have to check out all of the kits My Creative Scrapbook has to offer. Different styles for different tastes. I love the Limited Edition kit because it reflects my style. Go find yours!! 

Follow the My Creative Scrapbook Blog to see what the designers have created using each of the different Kits that My Creative Scrapbook offers. There is a style for everyone!! 

Be Sure To Follow My Creative Scrapbook

Facebook

Instagram

Pinterest

Linktree


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!