Sunday, July 16, 2023

Vintage Artistry Nature Study/ 12x12 layout

 Hello lovelies. If you love the beautiful outdoors, and a walk in the woods, you are absolutely going to love Vintage Artistry Nature Study. Moths, mushrooms, and butterflies in abundance. The papers are beyond beautiful. and all of the ephemera in the collection is absolute perfection. In back of my home, acres acres of woods. The fern grows wild, and moss and mushrooms can be found everywhere. Once in a while we find the most gorgeous moths and butterflies in my yard , so Nature Study is everything I love. The Nature Study Natural Habitat paper was adhered to a 12x12 piece of corrugated cardboard, and the edges were distressed and peeled back all around the edges. 

I love the jar in the Ephemera Bits pack,  as it reminds me of the jars we used to catch fireflies when we were kids. I chose to stuff it with Mushrooms, a butterfly  and moss on the bottom. Then I cut out a piece of acetate and covered the jar. I tied a piece of jute around the jar, and topped the jar with a tiny lady bug.  I scattered mushrooms all around the layout. There are so many different varieties and colors. I used Ephemera Bits, Laser Cuts and washi sticker mushrooms. 


I love the little looking glass. I placed a piece of acetate under the looking glass, and placed it on top of the layered Ephemera Bits frame, then I placed some of the Bits on top of the frame. I love the different sizes and colors of the frames. Layering them is so easy and there are so many ways you can layer them. I used a few of the 12x12 Sentiment Rub Ons around the layout as well as the ephemera bits sentiments.
The photo was placed behind the pedestal Ephemera Bits frame, I cut a small slit on the top of the jar, and tucked part of the base into the jar. All of the frames were popped up from the background paper for a bit of dimension. 


I love the little twig tree from the laser cut elements. I tucked it in a base of moss, and added the little mushrooms that appear to be growing at the base of the tree. I also added some tinted green Art Stones scattered around the page. I placed pop dots under the mushrooms to pop them off of the page. 

I hope you enjoyed your journey through Nature Study with me today. I hope that you create beautiful projects with this collection. xo



49 and Market Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!