Thursday, March 16, 2023

49 and Market. Vintage Artistry Everyday and Color Swatch Toast

 Hello Lovelies. I am excited to share with you, 2 of 49 and Markets new collections. Vintage Artistry Everywhere and the perfect match, Color Swatch Toast. The beauty with Toast is, it will go with EVERYTHING!!!! I used one of the papers as my base, and everything else just naturally followed. My granddaughter LOVES to explore. Even if it is in my own back yard. I have the perfect photos for the Everywhere collection. This explore and travel themed collection is extraordinary...

I started by machine sewing around the edges of the Toast Paper A. I used 2 colors that matched the colors in the layout. Then I mounted the paper into a 12x12 piece of corrugated cardboard using Mod Podge. I  inked the edges with distress ink.  Once I had the placement of my photomat and Filmstrips, I marked it with pencil, and used the Everywhere Rub On Transfer Set around the pencil lines, then worked my design inside of the rub ons. 


I designed the photo mat, by using the Ticket Essentials in Toast, and pasted them behind the photo reel from the Everyday Cluster kit. I used the frame from the same kit, adhered it to a small piece of corrugated cardboard and placed my photo in the middle, then placed the framed photo in the middle of the reel. I love the envelope pockets from the Everywhere Essential File Set. I put one together to tuck the reel into. I inked the edges with distress ink. I placed the  adorable banner under the photo. The staples look so real!!!


I chose the flowers, Garden Petals in Salmon and Royal Posies in Ocean Jade. They are the perfect match. I used the Everywhere Laser cuts to cluster on the left side of the layout. I also used the Essential Filmstrips in Toast and a strip of Everywhere Fabric Tape in the cluster.  I placed a small heart button from the Cluster Kit tied some single layer jute through it, and added a tiny flower. I topped it with a tiny Laser Cut butterfly in Toast. 


To the left of the layout, I layered Essential Filmstrip with an Everywhere Laser cut ticket strip. And in side of each space in the Filmstrip, I placed a photo from Charlottes adventure in the woods. I adhered a couple of word strips on the front of the Essential File, placing a small strip of chipboard underneath. 


Thank you for joining me today. I had so much fun creating this layout. I see a travel junk journal in my future using the Vintage Artistry Everywhere Collection. And adding toast is a must. PLUS there is another new Color Swatch collection. InkWell....The blue is gorgeous!!! Until next time!! Visit the 49 and Market Blog for more inspiration. 


49 and Market Products Used:

Color Swatch Toast Paper 4
Color Swatch Toast Essential Film Strips
Color Swatch Toast Ticket essentials 
Color Swatch Toast Laser Cut Elements
Vintage Artistry Everywhere Rub  On Transfer Set
Vintage Artistry Everywhere Ephemera Bits
Vintage Artistry Everywhere Essential File Set
Vintage Artistry Everywhere Laser Cut Elements
Vintage Artistry Everywhere Cluster Kit
Vintage Artistry Everywhere Repositionalable Fabric Tape Assortment
Garden Petals Salmon
Royal Posies Ocean Jade
Single Ply Jute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!