Saturday, July 16, 2022

49 and Market Curators Meadow 12x12 layout "Become one with nature"

 Hello lovelies. Today I bring you a 12x12 layout done with the fabulous new collection Curators Meadow. If you love mushrooms, moths, and anything found in a meadow, you are going to love this collection. It is beautiful, rustic, vintage and reminds me of the woods behind my home with all of the little creatures and earths delights. I love the greens and earth tones with the touch of blues, browns and rust colors running through the papers. And like many of the collections, you will have so many coordinating "accessories"  to choose from. The laser cuts are fabulous, and they are already cut for you! 

I started by layering the top designer sheet over one of the solids from the Solids paper pack. I love how the green brings out the greens on the page. I love saving as much paper as possible, so I cut out the middle of the green solid, and will save it for another project. I left a 1.5 inch border to work with. I cut the "field notes" paper down a bit and layered it over the solid green paper. Dont ever discount the design on back of the cover paper!! I fussy cut the frames to use on this layout. All 3 fit perfectly!! 

The laser cuts are simply fabulous! Just check out the beautiful twining stem that I used to frame the photo. And to hold each of the photos onto the frame, I used a postage stamp from the Washi Tape Postage Stamp roll, tore each of the stamps in half, and taped the photos to the frame. I love the little touches that make a big impact on projects. 


I used piece of corrugated cardboard in a couple of papers to give the layout a little more of a rustic feel. I added laser cut butterflies, the bird, and look at the strip of tiny mushrooms!! Aren't they sweet!!! I chose flowers from a few different collections. I love just love "picking" flowers out of my box!! So many beautiful 49 and Market flowers to choose from! If you see a pack you love, grab them because before you know it they retire! You can see the close up of how I used the washi potage stamps. 


And her is a cluster of one of the many mushrooms in this collection. There are a ton of laser cut mushrooms! I added a few piece of corrugated cardboard underneath to lift them up and give them dimension on the layout. It casts a little shadow and they become so real looking. I simply love the laser cuts. 

 

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my project this week. Make sure you visit the blog everyday as the 49 and Market designers wow you wit their beautiful projects. And pick up Curators Meadow. The collections is not only perfect for layouts, but art journaling, mini albums and cards. So much to be created!!! xo



49 and Market Products Used:

Curators Meadow 12x12 Collection Paper Pack 

Curators Meadow Postage Stamp Washi Tape

Curators Meadow Field Notes

Curators Meadow 12x12 Solids Collection Paper Pack

Curators Meadow Laser Cut Elements

Sunshine Enchanted Petals

Stargazers Lemondrop flowers

Sunshine Pixie Petals

Rustic Bouquet - Bluejay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!