Friday, April 1, 2022

 Hello Lovelies. I come to you today with a new layout created with Vintage Artistry Collectors Edition Volume 2. It combines a little Vintage Artistry Butter, and Lilac, then adds new gorgeous designs that coordinate perfectly! So if you own Butter and Lilac, this will take your collections further. The best of both worlds. I even snuck in some Curators Botanical into the layout. It all goes together so well. I started by mounting my paper onto a 12x12 piece of corrugated cardboard. Layering and clustering were the words of the day. I just went with it!! I wanted that walk in the garden look. It wasn't to hard once I "installed" the laser cut fence!! 


For my floral clusters, I only created 2 paper flowers using the Butter Serenity sheet.  I inked it with distress ink and added a Bubbles and Baubles piece for the middle. Then I went through my stash of flowers and picked them from a few different collections. My title badge was created by layering one of the laser cuts with a die cut scalloped circle. Once again, I used the Butter Serenity paper and inked it with distress ink in Mustard Seed to highlight it. I tucked in some leaves and a butterfly to complete my cluster. 


For the cluster on the opposite side, I  added one of the paper flowers I created, and snipped it in half before tucking it under the floral cluster. I strung the sweet banner between the floral clusters and added the beautiful lace laser cut underneath. 


For my mat, I used the laser cut from the Collectors Volume 2. The laser cut bookplate was machine stitched around the perimeter, I added some rub ons to the outer edges, and lifted it off of the background, using corrugated cardboard underneath to simulate an open book. I matted the photo using a piece of the Butter Serenity paper and edged it with some distress ink in Mustard Seed. The laser cut flowers are simply beautiful. And there are SO MANY!! 

I hope you found some inspiration to create your own spring like project. The colors in Collectors Edition Volume 2 are simply perfect for the season. Spring is in the air!! xo

49 and Market products used:

Royal Spray : Orchid

Vintage Artistry Collectors Edition Volume 2 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry Collectors Edition Volume 2 : Paper 1

Vintage Artistry Butter : Serenity  (included in Volume 2)

Wishing Bubbles and Baubles : Lilac

Royal Spray Sunshine Paper Flowers

Enchanted Petals : Ballet Slipper

Curators Botanical 6x8 Rub-on Transfer Set

Curators Botanical Laser Cut Elements





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!