Wednesday, February 16, 2022

49 and market ARToptions Avesta

Hello Lovelies. Today I am bringing you a  layout created with one of the newest collections from 49 and Market. It is the Artoptions Avesta Collection. There are so many embellishment collections to the paper series, which makes it the perfect collection for all paper crafting artists. The combination of pinks and greens is simply stunning. I didn't do any mixed media with this layout other than a few paint splatters at the end, because didn't want to take away any of the beauty in this paper. I mounted the 12x12 paper onto a piece of corrugated cardboard. I used the Roughly Sewn Rub-Ons in Black around the edges of the layout. My "canvas" was now ready for embellishments! 


To frame the photo, I built a Frame set using 2 of the frames from the Laser Pack set and one of the small floral framed from the Ephemera Bits collection. To add depth, I backed them with thick chipboard in 2 and 3 layers to pop them off of the page. Once they were adhered to the background paper, I started layering the flowers and leaves. I also tucked in a few laser cut butterflies,  and topped the frame with a laser cut bow. 


For the bottom half of the layout design, I added a pink lace laser cut vertically down the middle, and layered the leaves and flowers over it. To the bottom left, I layered a frame with a tag (topped the tag with the single ply jute) and embellished it with leaves, flowers and butterflies. Using flowers from several packs of pink and white flowers, I was able to create many floral clusters without using an entire collection of flowers. I love how they all mix and match. This is a great way to stretch your flower collection!  I also used some of the Avesta 6x8 Rub-Ons around the bottom floral cluster. I cut apart a few pieces to fit the spaces. It really didn't take much. The Rub-On pack is stuffed with the most gorgeous Rub-Ons. 


For the title of the layout, I chose one of the word strips in the Laser Cut Elements set. I just cut it apart to stack them on the layout. I popped them off of the page by adding a small piece of thick chipboard underneath each word. Once the layout was done. I scattered some pink iridescent rhinestones all around the page, then spattered the layout with white gesso, and bit of black colored spray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!