Saturday, November 20, 2021

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Naturalist.

Hello Lovelies. We are heading toward the end of the year!! I can not believe it is almost December! So closing out November, I have created a woodsy, Autumn themed  12x12 layout, using the new Vintage Artistry Naturalist. And it is beautiful!! It has all of the flavor of Fall, and so much more. Greens, yellows and rich cranberry colors are simply delicious. The Naturalist Collection Pack has 2 cuts of laser sheet that are fantastic! For those who do not like to fussy cut, it is already done for you! Such a time saver. This pack goes a long way!! I only used 1 sheet for this layout, cutting out a square from the middle of the 12x12 paper, then reversing the middle piece, and mounted  it on corrugated cardboard, adding an additional piece of cardboard under it and then then finally attaching it to the background. This gives the entire layout some dimension even before adding the embellishments. I wet distressed all of the edges, and used distress ink. I added some twigs from my yard to frame the middle layer, and hot glued them to the layout. Then the fun began. Embellishments!!!!

I sorted through all of my flowers, and chose the ones that would compliment the color in the papers, and my photo. I love how the different flowers compliment each other in color. As if they were put together in the same pack. 


I love the new Vintage Artistry Naturalist Bookplates. I used one as the base for my framed photo. I used a File Frame and attached it to the laser cut window from the Naturalist 6x8 collection pack. I added my photo to the back, and fussy cut it along some of the arch on the window for visual interest. I tucked in some laser cut flowers on the inside of the frame, and one peeking out the top.  Tucked a couple of beautiful laser cut butterflies here and there. 


I love creating little clusters of florals on a layout. Just a little waterfall of flowers can make a big  impact in a design. Tuck in some leaves and call it done. 


Thank you for joining me today. I hope that you are inspired to create using Vintage Artistry Naturalist. You are going to love it! xo



49 and Market Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!