Friday, November 5, 2021

49 and Market November Blog Post/ November Sketch

Hello Lovelies. Today I bring you inspiration using one of the newest collections. Vintage Artistry Colors Mango!!! Such a sweet and sunny color, which I found perfect for my fall photos. It is another must have collection, with its beautiful patterns, and 2 sheets of laser cuts. If you add the matching Ephemera Stack, Bubbles and Baubles, Rub-Ons, and so many gorgeous flowers to choose from, there are endless possibilities to create! So many other 49 and Market collections would match Mango. I used the Vintage Artistry In The Leaves Foliage and it matched to perfection! I used the November Sketch for inspiration, by turning it clockwise once. This is the view I used. Like always, I elaborate. 



I love to add layers. The Mango Ephemera Stacks, and the Vintage Artistry File Frames stack beautifully. Even though the File Frames have the illusion of stitching on them, I still wanted to use a thread I had that matched perfectly. So I machine stitched them. I saved the cutaway strip from the bottom of the 12x12 paper, and cut the words out. I trimmed the word Happy and attached it to the tab on the file folder. I inked all of the edges with distress ink. I tucked in some In The Leaves foliage. 


I created a cluster using the In The Leaves Foliage, A laser cut butterfly, Sugar Posies in Tutti Frutti, and Wild Flowers in Ginger. I also Machine stitched around the perimeter of the background paper. 


I created a cascade of flowers, and tucked in some In The Leaves foliage and a laser cut butterfly.  For textural interest around the layout, I used Art Stones, Rhinestones, Bubbles and Baubles, Nuvo Crystal Drops and gold foil. The bow below the photo is one of the laser cuts in the Mango Collection pack. 


I die cut the frame using the leftover paper that I cut from the 12x12 paper. I layered 2 die cut pieces and backed them with corrugated paper for more dimension.  I added a beautiful lace Rub-On on the top of the frame, and the flowers to the left side are laser cut from the collection that I tucked in-between a File Frame and Mango Ephemera. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!