Tuesday, April 20, 2021

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Essentials Explosion box with Waterfall mini album

Hello Lovelies. Today I bring you something a little different! An explosion box! I absolutely adore the new Vintage Artistry Essentials collection. It feels so woodsy, and natural to me. My grandaughter created a garden at the edge of the woods in our backyard. I wanted to stage my explosion box on her awesome  garden! It was actually her garden that gave me the inspiration to create this explosion box The colors in the papers are amazing. I used the We R Memory Keepers Explosion Box score Board to create the largest box. It measures 4 inches on all sides. And in the middle, I created a waterfall mini album. 


I used a couple of the laser cuts to hang from the top of the box. I also created a little jewel adhering  a butterfly image from the Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets pack to a metal cabachon setting, added a jump ring and strung them using the single ply jute. It made a lovely pendant. I used the Lacey Trim in cream, and added some sari silk from my own collection. Tied a bow and added some of the single ply jute again. 


The laser cut Moths are darling. I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder to give them a bit of a shine. Then I layered them for dimension. Adhering them by the body only, creates the look of a moth ready to take flight. 


The new Majestic Bouquet Marble flowers are beautiful. They have a touch of gold, and I enhanced them with a little gold glitter. The Treasured Moments on top is a laser cut form the Essentials collection. 2 sprays of leaves come with the flowers and they were the perfect amount I needed for the top of my box. I took bits of the 5 ply jute and shredded them apart, tucking them under the flowers. I also added some cream colored string bunched up. For added texture, I added some art stones. 


This is the view when the lid is off and the sides of the box fall out. I love the hearts in the corners. And each of the 4 sides has a tuck spot that holds a fold out tag to add photos and journaling. For the middle I created a waterfall mini album. Each page can hold photos and/or journaling. I used a Square File to start as the base of the cover, then just started adding on flowers, leaves and laser cuts. I also added another laser cut sentiment. Life In Pictures was perfect for the cover. 


This is a closeup of the waterfall cover. It didn't take much to adorn the cover. I started with a square File Frame and built it up from there using laser cuts, flowers and a bit of string. I topped it off with a laser cut sentiment. Perfection! 


The beauty of the We R Memories Keepers Explosion Box Score Board, is that you have the option to create hearts in the corners using a template that comes with the Score Board. So easy to do!


Tucked into each of the four inside box walls, I created little tuck pockets. In each pocket is a tag that has been scored and folded up. I used Crealies Big Labelzz & Tagzz die. They were the perfect size. I added an eyelet to the top and strung through the single ply jute. 


This is what the fold out tag looks like when it is opened. Then it can be folded back up and tucked in the pocket. Both front and back can be used to adhere photos to. 

1 comment:

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!