Saturday, March 20, 2021

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Blush.."Nothing More Adorable" 12x12 layout

 Hello Friends!! Today I bring to you a layout created with the Vintage Artistry Blush Collection. It is truly gorgeous, with the lightest pale pinks, to the explosions of vibrant pink, The beauty if this collection are the laser-cuts that come with the Collection. So easy to punch them out, and add them to your projects! To the gorgeous background paper, once I added the layered and matted photo and window pane, I added bubbles and baubles, the fabulous Rub-Ons, stamping, and a bit of splattering. The papers are so detailed and gorgeous, you really don't have to add anything!! But once you start building on to the design, you just cant stop!! 


I always save the strips that I cut off of the bottom of the 12x12 papers. There is always an awesome design on one side. I added a laser cut design to a piece of the strip, cut a leafy vine and butterfly from the 6x6 paper pack and added it to the cluster. The tiny heart is in the blush Bubbles and Baubles set. 

I tucked some of the laser cut butterflies into the floral clusters. The sugar posies in Tutti Frutti and the Enchanted Petals in Flamingo are the perfect colors for the Blush papers. I used one of the laser cuts for the title of my photo. I created a small bow from the single ply Jute, and glued it below the corner of the photo. 


To add real dimension to the laser cut window pane, I backed the window pane with a piece of acetate, then built up the layer with strips of heavy chipboard around and in between each pane. Then I temporarily laid it on the background where I wanted it, and marked each part of the middle of each window, where I place a butterfly. I adhered only the body of the butterflies then lifted the butterfly wings for dimension. Then I carefully adhered the window pane over the butterflies. It truly looks like a window. Or a shadowbox! Either way, I love it!! 


Thank You for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to use Pink!! Blush is the perfect Pink collection! xo

49 and Market products Used:

Vintage Artistry Blush Mini Collection 12x12 Paper

Vintage Artistry Blush 6x6 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry Blush/Sage Rub On Transfers

Wishing Bubbles and Baubles Blush

Jute Cording Single Ply

Enchanted Petals Flamingo

Sugar Posies Tutti Frutti

Snapshots of Yesterday Stamps

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!