Wednesday, March 10, 2021

49 and Market The Everyday Collection

 Hello beautiful friends. Today I bring to you a layout created from the Vintage Artistry Everyday Collection. I love that this collection has paper and the laser cuts. You really don't have to add to much more for the finishing touches! I used some of the gorgeous Rub-Ons around the layout. I also did a small amount of stenciling with texture paste and watered down distress paint.  I did a bit of machine sewing around the 12x12 paper, and a couple of the frames, as well as around the cutout of the butterflies. I show you a quickie tutorial on how to do this cut out technique. 

Here is a closeup of the cutout butterflies and the floral cluster. I used the Sugar Posies in Fluff and colored them with watered down distress paint. I also added a few of my own die cut leaves as fillers. 

I tucked in a few mini flowers in Mushroom. They are awesome as fillers for tucking into floral clusters. I scattered some Bubbles and Baubles around the  page. I added some srt stones and paint spatters to top of the finished layout. 

For my title, I used the brand new Word Clips! They are going to be awesome in mini albums and junk journals, but I found this one perfect for my title. "Perfect". I just clipped it on like a paper clip. I cut a couple of  pieces of Washi tape to tape down my photo. 


Here are the quick instructions for achieving the cut out butterfly technique. So simple, but adds such a big beautiful impact on the layout. I imagine you could do this with flowers on your paper as well. 



49 and Market Products Used:

Vintage Artistry Everyday 12x12 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry Everyday Lucent Ladies

Vintage Artistry Collectors Volume 1- paper 2

Vintage Artistry Everyday Washi Tape

Vintage Artistry Everyday Essential Rub-Ons

Wishing Bubbles and Baubles Sky

Vintage Artistry Essentials Word Clips White

Sugar Posies Fluff

Flower Mini Series 01- Mushroom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!