Thursday, November 5, 2020

49 and Market "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlotte"

Hello Friends. Today I am here to inspire you with a layout created with Vintage Artistry Shore collection, featuring laser cuts from the vintage Artistry Coral collection. I started the background by adhering the bonus  12x12 piece of paper (The back of the cover of the collection pack) from the shore collection to a piece of corrugated cardboard. Then I adhered a slightly smaller piece of paper (Tritons Shell) to another piece of corrugated paper and adhered it to the larger one. This set my base for decorating. I added the fabulous Roughly Sewn rub-ons in opposite corners, and Washi Tape in the lower right hand corner. 

The photo was matted on top of a layered cluster that I created using elements from the Shore Ephemera pack. I did some machine sewing on a couple of the pieces and distressed the edges. I tucked in some  leaves that I die cut from papers in the 6x6 paper pack. I tucked in the flowers, wire curls, and distressed berries around the layered ephemera.  The laser cut butterflies are from the Vintage Artistry Coral paper pack. The paper twine wreath was used under a die cut tag, and I adhered the photo to the tag and placed the file folder on the top of the photo. I used a couple of strands of jute through the hole in  the tag. I did some stamping around the edges of the cluster.


The cluster on the opposite side was also created by layering pieces from the Ephemera Stack. I die cut some lacey butterflies and leaves using papers from the Shore 6x6 paper stack. I just stacked and added layers using chipboard underneath for height and depth. Once all of my elements were in place, I did some stamping and added Wishing Bubbles and Art Stones to finish the layout.


Just a closeup of my cutie on the day we were carving her pumpkin. 

I hope that you are inspired to create your own layered layout. It is always fun for me to keep stacking, then enjoy seeing the end result. 



49 and Market Products Used:

12x12 Vintage Artistry Shore Collection

6x6 Vintage Artistry Shoe Collection papers

Vintage Artistry Shore Ephemera Stack

Roughly Sewn Rub-Ons in black

Vintage Shades Botanical Blends Blue

Garden Petals Salmon

Pixie Petals Salmon

Wishing Bubbles Cream Soda

Vintage Artistry Coral 12x12  Collection Pack 

Snapshots of Yesterday Stamp 

Jute Cording 5 ply

Vintage Artistry Sage Washi Tape


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. We offer ribbon, patches, labels and others with very good deal. Contact me if you like!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!