Sunday, August 30, 2020

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Coral Collection Scrapbook Page "Live For The Moment"

Hello beauties!! Today I bring to you, a layout created with the gorgeous Vintage Artistry in Coral. I used both the 12x12, and 6x6 papers, and layered them to create beautiful dimension. Each layer is lifted with corrugated cardboard in between.  I prepped the background with texture paste and a stencil and added very little color, as the color and design in the papers are gorgeous on their own. Then came the gorgeous Stitched Frames. I put a photo under one, and placed the tag inside the other. I hung the sweet lock heart laser cut on the piece of lace. This created my base. The fun part was adorning the rest with the flowers, wishing bubbles and laser cuts. Don't ever discount the strip that you cut away from the bottom of your 12x12 papers. Save them. I used a piece of one for the title on my layout. "Live for the Moment". I thought the sentiment captured the photo of my granddaughter perfectly!


I love butterflies on my layouts, but this sweet little bird was perfect! I nestled her among the flowers and leaves. The laser cuts are truly beautiful. Saves the time in fussy cutting, because you just pop them out of the paper. I tucked another lock heart in the flowers, and tucked another piece of lacey trim  

Here is a closeup if the title page. I place a piece of thick chipboard underneath and laid it on a piece of Lacey Trim. So simple yet works perfectly!


This is just another closeup of the stitched frames. I love the little tag with the butterfly. I added another laser cut butterfly onto the tag and another one on the outside. I love to cluster my butterflies around the flowers. 


Thank you for joining me this week for inspiration. Tune into the blog every day, for more creative ideas and inspiration from the design team.  They truly are the best! 



49 and Market Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals Opal Sea Oats

Art Basics Art Stones




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!