Thursday, August 20, 2020

49 and Market Christmas Folio

 Hello Lovelies. I am getting started on my 2020 Christmas memory book.The new 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Noel was perfect for my Christmas Folio. The collection is a mini album lovers dream. Between the laser cuts in the collection, and the Ephemera Stack, there is so much to adorn your pages. I decided to create the poinsettias on the cover by die cutting the flowers from the Painted Season paper. I layered them, then topped each of them with the laser cut poinsettia flowers. I topped them with Prills, then added some glitter to make them shimmer. I tucked in the laser cut leaf clusters and pinecones, tucked in the Santa laser cut, and added the laser cut Merry Christmas for my cover title. The lace on the cover towards the spine is also from the laser cut sheet. On the opposite side of the cover I added the Noel Rub-Ons. Just a few elements and the cover is complete. The design of this album was created by Ginger Ropp of My Sisters Scrapper. I made minor adjustments to the album. Click HERE for the tutorial.


My folio is a fold out, and on 1 side, I have a waterfall feature that can hold 7 photos in the back of each flap. On the cover of each flap, I have adorned each one with laser cut elements, and on the inside of the cover, I created a pocket that can hold cards and tags. Underneath the waterfall side, I created another pocket that holds another tag that can be used for photos or jounaling. Don't ever discount the 12 x 12 piece of paper in the collection that has the bonus design on the back. Some use the bonus side, and in this folio, I used the cover that advertises the collection. The small squares that show each paper design in the package, were perfect when cut out and added to each waterfall flap!  And don't get rid of those strips you cut off of the 12x12 peice of paper, I used them on my spine as well as strips on the flaps of my waterfall. The designs on the strips are beautiful.


The tags that are tucked into the pocket, were die cut, then adorned with laser cuts and the fabulous Noel Run-Ons  from the collection. The Vintage Artistry Noel rub-ons go on so smooth, you would think they were part of the design in the paper. The edges are invisible. I absolutely love them! Each tag can hold journaling and photos on the back. I only created 4, but the pocket can hold many more.


Here are the individual waterfall flaps. I loved using the laser cuts to adorn the covers.







Underneath the waterfall is a pocket with a tag.



Thank you for joining me today. I hope that you are inspired to start your holiday projects a little early so that they are ready for gift giving, or to keep for your holiday memories.


49 and Market Products used:

Vintage Artistry Noel 12x12 collection Pack
Vintage Artistry 6x6 Collection Pack
Vintage Artistry Noel Ephemera Stack
Vintage Artistry Noel Rub-Ons
Vintage Artistry Noel Stamp Set

3 comments:

  1. I love everything you do. you are so talented .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really beautiful, Lisa. It's been years since I've made a waterfall. They are always so interesting! I very much agree with you about the bottom strip of the 12x12 page and how useful it is! I think many companies are utilizing this strip now. Started out Maja Design seemed to be the only one and then 49 and Market joined in. Pretty neat indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas album, Lisa! You will always be the Queen of beautiful flowers! Love that huge cluster of Poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!