Thursday, March 5, 2020

49 and Market new collection "Irrevocable Beauty"

 Hello Lovelies. Today I bring to you, new inspiration from a new collection. Irrevocable Beauty. And beautiful it is. I didn't want to distract from the gorgeous floral elements on the paper, so I decided not to use flowers other than the designs on the paper and the laser cut flowers. I did add a few Pixie Petals to add to the dimension. I did fussy cut the floral design from one of the papers, and layered it on another paper. I added cardboard  underneath the fussy cut floral design to pop up the piece. and I tore a strip from the scrap, stamped it and layered it close to the floral piece. I added a little stenciling with texture paste to the background, and sprayed it slightly to enhance the color in the paper.


I used the Collage Stacks and Stitched Frames to create my photo mat, layering each piece with a bit of chipboard under each  for height. This brings the focus to the photo. I  also added a bit of Lacey Trim to soften the lines. The sweet dragonflies are from the Serendipitous collection, but go beautiful with Irrevocable Beauty. I adore how so many collections can be  used together. So much versatility.


The Collage Stacks are wonderful! So many different paper elements to work with. There are frames, tickets, tabs, craft paper elements, and banner pieces. I just layered and stacked a few of the pieces in my cluster. Then added the laser cut embellishments to create my edge piece. The sweet tiny ladybugs are adorable. I scattered a few around the layout.


You can see the detail in the layers of all of the laser cuts and the papers. The beauty of the laser cuts is that you dont have to fussy cut. It is done for you, with only a few tiny snips, the elements are ready to use!.


   
Thank You for joining me today. I hope you have been inspired. 


49 and Market Products Used:
Paper, Irrevocable Beauty: Petrarch 12x12 /Sonnet 12x12
Stamps, Ticket Express/ Crazy Stitching
Natural Collage Stacks
Natural Stitched Frames
Lacey Trim Cream
6x6 Archival Board Treasure
Pixie Petals Twilight
Laser Cut Elements Irrevocable Beauty
Serendipitous Laser Cut Sheet 


1 comment:

  1. Very neat design and I agree that the new paper collection is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!