Sunday, August 14, 2011

Swirlydoos August Round Robin***Hot Hot Hot***



At Swirlydoos we have a few wonderful challenges every month. One of the hottest challenges is the Round Robin Challenge. Every month Peggy hosts this most wonderful Challenge and rocks it every single time. Occasionally, we give Peggy a little vacation and someone substitutes the hosting, but Peggy is the one Swirly Goddess that never fails to challenge us with a theme or a twist. And this month we are heating it up with Hot Hot Hottness or any variation thereof!!!! Manda started us out with a Hot LO of her man Johnny Depp, followed by Erica's LO of Mr Hottness himself Derek Jeter (oooh that's my Yankee!!) But everyone knows who my dream man is. My Dolce and Gabanna hot honey David Gandy...Oh dear, what else can I say...He's so damn HOT!!! And if you follow the cake thread over at Swirlydoos, you will know what I mean...

I used the August kit Poetry En Prose to create my hot layout. Love love the Marah Johnson gate die cut paper. I cut a piece out of the middle to create the open gate and backed it with some patterned paper. The title letters came from a past Swirlydoos kit and I used Lumiere paint to color them. The paint is so beautifully luminous! Love it!!

I mixed the Prima, Petaloo and my own flowers mixed with Spellbinders leaves for my flower cluster. My own flowers are mixed die cuts from the Spellbinders Donna Salazar Rose Creations die set. I followed my Swirly Hibiscus flower tutorial. I used blue cardstock then sprayed on some Tattered Angels Chalkboard spray in the middle of the flowers in the gorgeous new color Inchworm. Love it!!
Head on over to Swirlydoos and check all of the challenges. I am sure you will be inspired by one of them!

God he's so damn HOT!!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a yummy post..love that final picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee hee - love this post!!! and yep - very hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! FAB post for sure! Great LO and great eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are to funny, Lisa....lol Love him, I mean it....the layout....teehee.....;o)
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I love the last picture..lol you're too funny! This lo just ROCKS! Gorgeous design! And ya..he's a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, yes, we love our Gandy Candy!!! Thanks for the shout-out, Lisa, and thanks even more for this gorgeously yummy page with the beautiful Lisa flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hubba hubba! What a great challenge and gorgeous lo! Does not get much hotter than this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a hot LO! When I got home last night from Columbia, I found the July and the August kit in my apartment! Yeah!!!! Can't wait to dig in (first I have to get over my jetlag, though!!!= Thanks for always being so inspiring !!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!