Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Heartfelt Creations Winter Wonderland Debut

Heartfelt Creations has debuted their Winter Wonderland Collection. Although my official Design Team tern doesn't start until October. I had the chance to work with this collection for my design Team Semi Final entries. You will love how the HC custom Spellbinders Dies work with the stamps..Amazing. Go check out what the new design team had created with some of the new collection!! Here are the 2 LO's that won me the spot on their team. The papers I used all come from Swirlydoos. I attended CHA Orlando last year in July, and Krissy and I were given a pack of the amazing SEI Christmas Collection. They truly are beautiful!!





7 comments:

  1. Amazing layouts! I love the papers and all your wintery embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LIsa!!!!! HC is sooo luckt to have you!! Did a wonderful job with their stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did FANTASTIC!! I love stamps and you always inspire me to use them!!! Gorgeous work and photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowflake "flower" in the top layout, your picture and beaded ribbon in the bottom layout. Beautiful Christmas arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should be sooo honored to have you as a designer. This is gorgeous! Love it! Superb stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable. They sure are lucky to have you

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.....those are pages are GORGEOUS!

    AMAZING design work and photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!