Tuesday, March 17, 2009


It has been an absolute Blast working with Krissy, Robin, Sasha and Beggahuna!! What a fantastic team in SWIRLYDOOS!!. Then to work along side Toni as co March Designer, well I was honored. This kit was fantastic to work with! I still have leftovers...Cant wait till the April kit comes a knockin at my door!!! Go subscribe!! The kits get your creative juices flowing. I worked with stuff I thought I would never do. Like cardboard!! I am addicted. And those wonderful acrylic inchies, who would have thought??? And stitch templates!! LOVE EM!!! But just the newest most creative scrappers on SWIRLYDOOS are wonderful creative artists. Such an inspiring group they are!! I am looking forward to learning something new with each kit!! YUMMY!!

6 comments:

  1. You were a super inspiring DT member! YOu should be on a DT full time! You really deserve it & I think you are an awesome artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the inspiration you provided during your guest DT tenure!! You are one amazing scrapper and I totally love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly an artist...I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cool! I love the corrugated and the paint and distressing and...EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you really rocked the kits!!! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh....... beautiful..... just beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!