Sunday, March 22, 2009

GRUNGE KIT AT SWIRLYDOOS


OK, so I am sitting in my scrapbook room this morning just trying to figure out where to go first with this fabulous Grunge kit, and in walks dear husband with this fabulous piece of material in his hands and says," I think you would like to use this with your current pages". It is a black leather like trunk liner fabric with a textured pattern that mimics carbon fiber." Oh how totally awesome" I answered!!! And he left the room with a smile.
He used the material on his current project, a custom 55 Chevy. Oh, and he also informed me that the paper with the cars on them?. It is a mustang...men...He thinks this line of papers is so cool...So do I!!! So get in on the awesome fun at SWIRYDOOS and subscribe to the monthly kits!! They are totally awesome!! http://www.swirlydoos.com/news.php

1 comment:

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!