Monday, October 16, 2023

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Nature Study

Hello Lovelies!! I am here today to bring you a layout created with Vintage Artistry Nature Study, and the awesome Ledger papers. Add any of the beautiful  Bookplates as a base to your Film Strip framed layout, and you have an instant  winner! I love the beautiful subtle colors of blues and greens mixed in with the neutrals in this wonderful collection. Once all of the layers were placed, I used the Nature Study Foliage rub-ons to enhance the light background paper and all around the Bookplate and matted photo. I cut apart some of the pieces in the bookplate pack, and layered them onto the page. In-between each layer is a piece of corrugated cardboard. This gives the layout so much dimension. 


Here is a closeup of the bookplate. There are different sizes and patterns in the package that you can layer. I chose to use 1 Bookplate as it looks like it is already layered with pages. I cut down a sentiment strip and layered it onto a tab, then slipped it onto the side of the Bookplate. I used a Filmstrip to frame the photo of my sweet granddaughter. I did not take it apart as I like the double matted frame look. I wrapped a piece of the 5 stranded jute around the photo, and tied a bow. 


I chose 5 different  flower collections for the flower clusters. The beauty of the flower collections is that so many of them coordinate with each other, so you only have to use a few from each package. I scattered or tucked in  some laser cut mushrooms and butterflies. And I placed the Searching sentiment from the Nature Study Ephemera Bits, over the floral cluster. 


 I used pieces of the lacey trim in cream, tucked in the flower arrangement as well as the frame, and the outside of the background paper. I machine stitched around the edge of the paper sewing a double row. I snipped the thread and paper in some parts and distressed the edge. Once the layout was complete, I spattered some ink, and watered down some of it, to paint on the page. 


I so enjoyed creating this layout with Nature Study. It truly is a beautiful collection. I hope you visit the blog for more inspiration from the Design Team members. they truly inspire me!! 





49 and Market Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!