Saturday, April 1, 2023

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Tranquility / Mini Album

 Hello Lovelies. Today I bring you an album created with the The Foundations 2″ Landscape Album in White. I couldn't wait to cover it with 100% linen for an old world look. I dry brushed the linen  very lightly with white acrylic paint and used a soft blue as well. I chose the Vintage Artistry Tranquility collection  for my album, and used a lot of Vintage Photo distress ink on all of it. Papers, flowers and embellishments. I also paired  Tranquility with  some Color Swatch Eucalyptus. The perfect pair. For the front cover, I die cut 2 scalloped circles and a tag. I ink distressed them and layered them onto some inked cheese cloth. I added flowers, Eucalyptus Acetate leaves, and the chipboard word forever to complete the cover.


I love the soft colors in this collection. Blue, green, and pink. So easy to distress and pair with browns,  as I did with the sari silk ribbon that I tied onto the spine along,  with a cream color as well. I did some machine sewing on the paper frames I cut before adhering to the front and back covers

I also tied in some single ply jute and adhered some tiny flowers to it. . I glued in  some leaves and vines as well. 


I gathered 4 photos at a time to create a collage in 1 photo of some of the pages. Each page in the Landscape Foundations album has a fold over page. I cut out the folded paper on the crease and used the cut paper for tags and photo mats. . I used the 4x6 Envelope Folio Set as an addition to create the flips and flaps in the album. From my stash, I used heavy white card stock to create the base to my photo mats and this fold over envelope. I then matted the Tranquility paper over them. 


I love the  index card flip overs. I used all 3 from the Envelope Folio set  and added a Chipboard Element word to each tab. On the flip side I created a tuck spot using some ephemera bits just adhering the tops and creating photo mats to tuck under them. On the back of each photo mat and tag in the album,  I stamped a camera to show where to adhere photos. 

 
On the last/back page I die cut a pocket holder, and tucked in photo mats and tags, and added the Ephemera Bits word Sweet. I added more tuck spots and pockets to some of the pages. I used the Tranquility Washi tape throughout the album. The acetate leaves on the one page was also made into a tuck spot. 


I used the fold out envelope in the Folio Set to hold more photos, and I used the magnets that come with the set to keep the envelope closed. I created a photo frame with clear acetate to tuck a tag into. photos can be mounted in back of each tag in the album. 


Thank you for joining me today. This album was so much fun to create. I couldn't stop adding all of the embellishments. I think I will be adding more to this album as I can think of more ways to create more tucks, flips and folds!! 



49 and Market Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!