Sunday, January 16, 2022

" The Best of times" 49 and Market Curators Botanical Collection.

 Hello Lovelies. Today I am sharing a layout created with the gorgeous new, Curators Botanical Collection. The papers are gorgeous and wait until you see all of the embellishments! Ephemera pages, ephemera bits, laser cuts, Rub-Ons, remnants, bookplates, shall I go on? It is all so wonderful!! I took a sheet of Botanical-Florilegia and sewed around the perimeter of the paper, then I mounted it to a piece of corrugated cardboard using Mod Podge. I used a stencil and some texture paste around parts of the paper. Then the layering began.

The photo is of my granddaughter, and my sisters grandsons. Their ages are 5, 6, 7, and 8. They were so good in complying with my photoshoot! To offset all of the green in my photo, I decided to use purples for my accent color. The flowers are Garden Petals in Twilight, Royal Posies and Royal Spray in Orchid. The colors are gorgeous. I layered the photo on a Remnant that I machine sewed on, and tucked under a piece of laser cut. The torn page strips are awesome! All torn and laser cut for you! Just pop them out! 


The leaves are from the Ephemera Bits, and I did some machine sewing on them as well. Just to give them a little texture. I use a cone thread that I have in an olive color. It matches so many of my 49 and Market collections. 

I did a lot of layering for this small section. I mixed and matched from the ephemera bits and laser cuts and.....a tag from the Botanical Tag Set! Tags!!! Complete with eyelets and strings! They are so wonderful!!! So many new products coming from 49 and Market. Your head is going to spin!! And you will fall in love just like I did! Over, and over again. 


Stay Tuned. The Design Team is going to dazzle you with all of the gorgeous projects they will be creating in the coming year. You don't want to miss a thing!! 



49 and Market Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!