Monday, September 20, 2021

 Hello beauties...Today I bring to you a layout created with one of the gorgeous designed papers from the Vintage Artistry Peace and Joy 12x12 collection pack. Just one paper in that collection can create the most gorgeous projects! And sometimes simplicity is all you need. I absolutely loved all of the little stars on this paper. I found a Dusty Attic stencil with the perfect sized stars, and used it to compliment the pattern on the paper. I used some texture paste, and before it dried, I sprinkled on some embossing powder. When it dried, I heat embossed it. I die cut a decorative frame from the 6x8 paper collection. I used the Blush/Sage rub-Ons around the perimeter of the layout. I also loosely followed the September sketch once again, borrowing from its fabulous design. And once again, it took on a life of it's own. I just turned the sketch counter clockwise and stretched the design a bit. 



Here is a closeup of the beautiful Majestic Bouquet and Royal Posies Tomato Flowers with some of the Botanical Potpourri Bottle Green flowers in classic Christmas colors. The butterfly and tiny seed beads are a Blush/Sage Rub-On, and you can see the texture paint/heat embossed  stars closeup. I did sprinkle in a few shiny confetti stars as well for sparkle and shine. I also used some Wishing Bubbles and Baubles in Sage around the design. 


In between each layer on the frame is a piece of corrugated cardboard to lift each layer for dimension. This pops up the photo to be front and center. 


The title is from the cutaway part of the 12x12 paper. 49 and Market always has a great design on the cutaway part. I save them all!! The size reminds me of a great big fat washi tape! Save them! You just never know when you will use them. I added some Rub-Ons around the title just for a little interest. 




1 comment:

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!