Thursday, August 5, 2021

49 and Market Beached Collection

 Hello There!!! It is another beautiful month of inspiration here at 49 and Market. Today I bring you a beach style layout, created with the gorgeous Vintage Artistry Beached Collection. While I am currently working on a mini album with this same collection, I had to sneak in a 12x12 layout. I simply adore the gorgeous blues and coral colors in this collection. I chose to do a few layers for dimension using the 12x12 and the 6x8 papers. The layers lead up to the gorgeous laser cut window/shutters in the 12x12 collection. I scored the laser cut and bent the shutters slightly inward. If you haven't tried the Rub-Ons, they are a must!! I used the netting in the corners, and the boardwalk leading up to the photo was cut and and rubbed onto each of the 3 layers. It gives a 3 dimensional look as if the stairs were leading right into the photo. I used some Wishing Bubbles in Crush around the page. They match the Mango colored  flowers perfectly. I layered some of the File Frames on each end. I did a little dry brushing on the flowers and leaves, and added some white spatters. 


Here is a closeup of the Royal posies mixed with some of the laser cut flowers. Dont discount older collections, as I used the leaves from the Seaside Collection in this layout. Save all of those bits and pieces, because you never know when you will use them. The title "Beach is a laser cut from the 12x12 collection. I tucked in some cheese cloth to soften the layout. 


 Here is another closeup of  the flowers. The big one is from the Majestic Bouquet in Mango. I mixed in the laser cut flowers and some more of the leaves from the Seaside 12x12 Collection. What a gorgeous color Mango is. Here you can see how much I bent up the shutters. I framed the photo using a cutaway part of the laser cuts. I popped out the flowers that was in the middle, and trimmed around to even out the sides, creating a frame. I use it ALL. I popped it up for dimension. 


Thank you for joining me today. Be sure to follow the 49 and Market  blog everyday for more new inspiration from the design team. You are sure to be inspired. xo


49 and Market Products Used:

Vintage Artistry Beached 12x12 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry Beached 6x8 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry Beached-Rub-On Transfers

Vintage Artistry Beached Ephemera Bits

Royal Posies - Mango

Majestic Bouquet - Mango

Vintage Artistry Essentials 3x4 File Frames Set 

Coral Stitched Frames 

Springtime Harmony stamp set

Wishing Bubbles - Crush

Vintage Artistry Beached Chipboard Stickers

Seaside 12x12 Collection Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!