Thursday, May 20, 2021

49 and Market "Picture Perfect"

Hello beautiful people!! I am here today to inspire you with a new layout featuring Some of the newer 49 and Market gorgeous product. I started with a paper from the Vintage Artistry in Color Collectors Edition Volume 1. It features some of my favorite colors. Coral Sage and Sky.  Paper 5 is one of the new designs in the collection. The blues and greens in the paper are mesmerizing. Lots of texture in the paper, and no specific design, so I was free to add a lot of my own textures. I chose to do some stenciling with texture paste, color washing, art stones, and stamping. Topping it all off with spatters was the icing on the cake! I chose to use last months (April) sketch to kick start my creative juices. Its a great idea to save the sketches, because they really jump start your creativity when you are stuck on a design. The beautiful sketches make it so easy!




I absolutely adore the yellow Royal Posies and Royal Spray flowers in Sunshine. They are gorgeous! I also used the leaves in the collections. Dipping into the Vintage Artistry Essentials Ephemera Bits and the Sky Collage Stacks, topping them off with the Vintage Artistry Essentials Square File Frame Set,  completes my photo mats. I used the Picture Perfect die cut piece for my title. 

The Rub-Ons are a dream to work with, and the Roughly Sewn Rub-Ons are awesome!! The stitches look so real!! You can see the closeup of the stamping I did. Just a little goes a long way. A tiny flower here and there are great to lead the eye visually to a sweet spot. 


Here is the other photo cluster on the opposite side. You can also see the closeups of the Roughly Sewn Rub-Ons connecting the 2 photos. I love all of the design stitches in the pack. There is a great variety, and I didn't have to drag out my sewing machine!!! Win-Win!! I also used the Essentials Rub-Ons. The doily designs are amazing! 


 I hope you enjoyed and is inspired by my layout. I would love to say I took the paper from drab to fab, but that is such an unfair statement, as 49 and Market doesn't make anything drab!! Its all fabulous! 


49 and Market Products Used:

Vintage Artistry In Color Collectors Edition Volume I

Royal Posies Sunshine paper flowers

Royal Spray Sunshine paper flowers

Roughly Sewn Rub-Ons in black

Vintage Artistry Essentials Square File Frame Set

Vintage Artistry Sky Collage Stack  (retired)

Vintage Artistry Essentials Ephemera Bits

Springtime Harmony Stamp

Jute Cording Single ply

Vintage Artistry Essentials Rub-On Transfers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!