Friday, February 5, 2021

49 and Market Blush Collection. "Clear Blue Skies"

 


Hello Beautiful friends. Today I bring to you a layout created with the new Vintage Artistry Blush 12x12 Collection Pack. I also incorporated a few elements from the Vintage Artistry Collectors Edition Volume 1. I adore how you can mix and match so many of the collections. For my background, I used the 12x12 Serene Paper, and for the middle, I used the same paper but from the 6x6 Collection Pack. I mounted the 12x12 paper onto a piece of corrugated cardboard and distressed the edges, then painted the exposed cardboard with white gesso. I popped up the middle paper with some corrugated cardboard. Then I backed the photo with cardboard, and mounted it onto the layout. I added a touch of stenciling with modeling paste and sprinkled it with embossing powder and heat embossed it when the paste dried. This was the base of my layout. 

I used the Rub Ons to enhance the beauty in this paper. The lacey doily rub ons in the packs are beautiful!! I even added a few of the black roughly sewn rub ons on the papers and on the photo. I love how it really looks like you have sewn on your projects!! I fussy cut some of the elements from the Blush 6x6 paper pack. They are small but add a big punch. Some of the butterflies I used are from the LImited Edition kit that is out right now. It is a great value considering it has a few collections as well as new designs in the Vintage Artistry line. 

I scattered some bubbles and baubles around the page. The white and black butterflies in the Blush laser cuts can be colored if you wish. I can imagine them colored and glittered. I think I will do that next time. I left them as is for this layout. They are still so pretty! 

I fussy cut the tags from the 6x6 Blush Collection. I punched tiny holes on the tops and strung through the single ply jute. I then added the sentiments to the front. I layered some of the fussy cut and laser cuts under the photo. I love the lacey doilies incorporated into the stacked look. The little dragonfly is from the  Serendipitous 12x12 Collection Pack. I just couldn't resist. 

Thank you for joining me today for a little inspiration. Please check back on the blog daily as the design  team always has gorgeous inspiration for you. Until next time. Stay healthy, stay safe, and always stay creative!! xo


49 and Market Products Used:

Vintage Artistry Bush 12x12 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry Blush 6x6 Collection Pack

Roughly Sewn Rub On Black

Vintage Artistry Sage Stitched Frames 

Vintage Artistry Coral/Natural Rub On Transfers

Vintage Artistry Blush /Sage Rub On Transfers

Jute Cording Single Ply

Vintage Artistry Collectors Edition Volume 1

Garden Petals Flamingo

Garden Petals Ballet Slipper

Wishing Bubbles and Baubles 

Serendipitous 12x12 Collection Pack (laser cut dragonfly)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!