Sunday, July 5, 2020

49 and Market "Summer Breeze" 12x12 layout

Hello Lovelies. I hope that your creative souls have kept you all busy during these difficult times. Today, I bring to you a 12x12 layout created from the Vintage Artistry Sage Collection Pack. I did add 1 page from the original Vintage Artistry. I loved the design that looked like a photo strip. I took one of the elements from the laser cut sheets and cut them in thin strips. I machine sewed on them  in straight lines and zigzag and then adhered the strips to the edges of the layout.


The beauty of the Sage Collection pack are the laser cut sheets included in the pack. All of the layering was done using the laser cuts. I topped them with the gorgeous flowers and leaves and tucked in the lovely butterflies. I sprinkles some art stones around the layering to give it a garden feeling. I dotted the clusters with the smaller Wishing Bubbles. I repeated the process for the lower cluster.


I fussy cut the photo strip from the paper, adhered it to the background paper, raising it with some corrugated cardboard. This became the focus and foundation for the entire layout. Once it was laid out, I began embellishing the entire layout. It came together so easily using the Collection Pack. The wreath was created by adding the leaves and vine from the Sugar Petals pack and the Pixie flowers. I die cut a floral wreath from kraft paper and added it for fullness.


Here is a closeup of the wreath I created by using the 4 stems from the flower pack and twirling them around the paper wreath, Then I cut apart one of the medium leaves and tucked each leaf  in the wreath. I scattered some Pixie Petals on the wreath. Under the wreath I added a Kraft cardstock Spellbinders die cut wreath. I cut 2 of them and layered them for added fullness.


To add dimension to the layout, I raised the photo cluster and both top and bottom clusters, using pop dots and pieces of corrugated cardboard underneath. 


The laser cuts make it so easy to layer your clusters. Add a few flowers here and there, and your cluster is complete. Adhere the butterflies by the body only, then gently lift the wings.


After my cluster was complete, I added some Art Stones and the smaller Wishing Bubbles around it for more texture.


Thank you for joining me and letting me share my layout. I hope it brings you inspiration to create. Be sure to follow the 49 and Market blog for more beautiful inspiration.


49 and Market Products Used:
Vintage Artistry 12x12 Collection Pack


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so special Lisa! Love your wreath; photo-strip; and floral placements. (This one brings loads of inspiration - thank-you!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for give me information on this topic. Private tutor Highland Beach you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.SAT Tutor Gulf Stream I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. Palm Beach Tutoring It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very nice blog because information provided here through the article and the pictures are very effective. Special needs Tutor Westport Because sometimes words cannot explain the things that pictures can and here the words and pictures both are expressing the things in balance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for give me information on this topic. Special needs Tutor Larchmont you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the work you have put into your nice blog. Special needs Tutor Wellesley We will bookmark to your blog because it is very informational. We love the site and will come back to see your new posts.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!