Sunday, December 1, 2013

Scraps of Elegance The Thankful kit

 Well this post was suppose to made yesterday. The last day of November. But because I was thinking there were 31 days in November, I am a day late...
The Thankful kit from Scraps of Elegance is full of rich color and patterns. This will be my last layout as sponsored designer. It was fun, and I adored each and every kit. I want to thank Mel and the Scraps of Elegance team for welcoming me like family!! I loved designing with each kit!

   I wanted the look of a Polaroid picture, so I just matted the photo on white cardstock and used my paper trimmer to cut around it. I had intended the tag to be used for my journaling spot, but used the bottom of the faux Polaroid instead. I love the Websters Pages storyteller stickers. They are awesome!!

Because I didn't order the flower add on kit, and I used the kit flowers already, I created my own. I loved the quilting/fabric  look of the papers and thought the Tim Holtz Sizzix die Paper Rosettes were perfect!!

I am glad I svaed the paper scraps from the brown wood grained paper. It was perfect for the leaves. I was able to squeeze out a few sets and some singles.


For more inspiration you can visit the Scraps Of Elegance Blog to keep up with the latest creations using their wonderful kits!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors here Lisa :) I still recite the ole 30 days has November April June and September :)

    Always inspiring :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Lisa. I love seeing your handmade blooms.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!