Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Zva Blog Hop Winners!!

We'd like to congratulate the following FIVE ladies who won a prize from our design team member's blogs on February's Blog Hop! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Tara Orr

Susan Lui

Lisa Somerville

Karen Shady

Lisa Gregory (me)





One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!
Congrats Lizzy!!!! You have won a beautiful prize pack from Zva Creative!!! I used Random number generator to choose my winner!! Contact me so that we can get your Zva products out to you!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there... oh wow!!! this is a wonderful surprise!! I love coming by your blog for all the inspiration you give as well as all the tips and the things you so freely share about scrapbooking.. and now this has brought the hugest smile to my heart! My email is lizzyc10@hotmail.com if you email me then i will reply with my address.. thank you so very much.. lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!