Friday, January 1, 2010

WINTER WONDERLAND



The Swirlydoos January kit is out..."Winter Wonderland". Can you say Wonderful???? Beautiful???? So much fun to work with??? It is all that and more. With this past holiday filled with cooking, cleaning, and preparing for me, I only managed to complete 3 LO's for reveal day. I have 2 more almost done on my desk right now. And plenty more supplies to create even more!! But go check out what my design team mates have done with the kit..You are sure to be inspired. And OH YEA, Bonnie Wellink (LaBonita) has joined our design team!!In my humble opinion, Our Design Team is one of the best out there and I am so proud to work along side each and every one of them!! The Christmas rush is behind me. My party was absolutely a huge success as always. So much fun to spend time with friends and family!! But now it's time to scrap again. The Christmas tree can wait a little longer to be taken down...I'm spending the 1st day of the New Year here in my scrap studio, working...no, playing...with all my Winter Wonderland "STUFF"!!!!
So here is to Us my blogging friends!!!! And a new year of creativity!! I am so loving chatting it up with all of you here in Blogville. I am hoping this year will bring everyone a fresh start, more blogging friends, and the BEST year yet!!!!!! Thank you everyone for all of your inspiration, for sharing your tips and tricks, for your visions and dreams...Keep up the great art work, and like Tim says...ENJOY THE JOURNEY!!!!!

Love and Best Wishes for the New Year!!! 2010...We are ready for you!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning artistic layouts!

    May all your dreams and wishes become reality in 2010.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, very pretty layouts. Love your punchwork. Have fun crafting today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts Lisa!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lisa~just gorgeous! Happy 2010!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lisa, I love your layouts. They are truly inspirational. I can´t wait for my January kit to arrive. Hopefully somewhere in the coming two weeks...

    Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, these pages are so beautiful!! I love all your details!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lisa, I so adore your work...I really love the sketch on the first layout....and what an amazing pic....you are such an incredible talent and I am so happy you provide so much inspiration to us all....you are a blessing to the scrappy world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for the comment! I love your Work and My work is not as beautiful as yours... Thank you for encourage me. But If you was near I would ask you to give me some classes! Really! Love your Work!! And Congratulations again on getting Published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lisa.... one lo is prettier that the next!!! beautiful work~~ tfs :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!