Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!!


Well todays blog post is extra special at Heartfelt Creations!! It lists the semifinalists for the next round of Design Team Spots!! That's right, if you tryed out for a spot, go check the list. It is pretty impressive!! I see a couple of my scrappy friends on the list!! Lori Leng. Way to go Lori!!!!! AND, our very own Swirly Girlie Joelle Hancox made it as well!!! That is so awesome!!! I just adore their work!! Then there is a sneak peek into the next big stamp/die reveal...Next Wednesday!! If you saw spellbinders new releases from Winter CHA, 2 of the new designs coordinate with the new set of stamps coming!! Plus 1 brand new made exclusively for Heartfelt Creations from Spellbinders. I have had a blast on this team. I hate to see it end for my term which ends at the end of the month!! Well go check out what the design team has done for this weeks reveal. They are amazing! And those designers have turned me into a card maker!!! Who would have thought!!! Well, here is my design for this week!! A card...Cant wait to show you next weeks reveal!!

8 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    What a Beautiful Card! Your Site is inspirational to me and I love your flower tutorials. You Are Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning Lisa...what fantastic colors!!! I hope your whipping ups some funtastic plans for ur upcoming bday...it's a great reason to celebrate...hugs...sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I really like the colors. this card has a wow factor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been out of town, but Gini told me about your post...you have made my evening. Thank you so much for you sweet words and cheers. I hope to be able to serve on a Heartfelt with great designers like you...You know I think you're awesome, it's always over the top. Hugs...Lori

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!