Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beautiful Life...

This Lo was done with bits and pieces of Swirlydoos kits. I used pink card stock and sprayed Glimmer Mist onto a Prima mask on all 4 sides of the card stock, then distressed the edges and sewed around the page. My daughter is in school pursuing a dream, and she calls it her Beautiful Life. She is very happy in her life right now, and that makes her dad and I happy.

I took apart a piece of Prima vine for this corner, The flower was cream color but I Glimmer misted it to match the flowers on the other vine.
I used my new Martha Stewart punch for the trim under the brown floral trim. I love the punched design!!
The title was die cut with the Sizzix 12 inch strip die Love Letters. The beautiful trim is my new Martha Stewart punch Garden Gate.
The butterflies were from a file I created. Just down load, print, cut out, and ink and Stickle.
The paper layers are from the Basic Grey Curio collection and Spot light kit I created for Swirlydoos. I edge punched the outer one with one of my Martha Stewart punches.

13 comments:

  1. As always beautiful...love your new MS punch. Just got my first two deep MS punches today, inspired by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous! I love pink and brown together! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning layout, love the colors and all the details, amazing photo!!!!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really beautiful...i never seize to be amazed by what i see when i pop in here..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout! I like colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful. It is wonderful that your daughter is following her dream. Sy is such a stunning young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is such a great feeling of accomplishment when your babies are thriving and happy! Your daughter is so pretty.....radiant! Love all the details and new punch used from MS--it is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa! This is stunning! So good to hear that your daughter likes what she is doing.

    Thank you for all you do for us swirly sisters. I truly appreciate it! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This lo is so stunning love it.. And love your blog beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely! I honestly just sit and stare at your pages sometimes for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your lo's. they are amazing
    my sympathys to your family

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful l's
    your are my new number 1 fav.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!