Wednesday, November 26, 2014

BoBunny Winter Layout using "Altitude"

 It doesn't snow in Florida, but that didn't stop me from Photoshopping snow onto the photo of my daughter. The new collection "Altitude"  by BoBunny is simply beautiful! The cool blues and the warm purples compliment each other beautifully. I mounted the 12x12 piece of patterned paper onto  piece of 12x12 corrugated cardboard so that I could distress the edges. I painted some white gesso onto the background and did some stenciling.
 
  
The layered chipboard was flocked by a few handmade flowers. I sprayed some Lindy's Starburst spray in Azure Sea Asters. It is a gorgeous 2 toned blue that matches the paper perfectly and leaves a golden shimmer behind.


The flowers were die cut, layered and puffy pint was added to the edges. You can follow a tutorial I did in the past for similar flowers. Poinsettia Flower Tutorial 
 I also created the little pine cones using Sizzix Tattered Pine cones die.


I mounted the photo on a piece of corrugated cardboard  to give the layout some depth.

Thank you for stopping by. 
xoxo
Lisa


BoBunny Products Used: 
Patterned Paper: Blizzard, Flurry/Altitude: Billiards/Wild Card
Buttons:  Altitude
6x6 Paper:  Altitude
Layered Chipboard: Altitude
Noteworthy: Altitude
Jewels: Frosted
Stickable Stencils: Brocade
 

Other products Used:
Puffy Paint
Golden texture paste
Sizzix Poinsettia Die
Corrugated cardboard  
Sizzix Tattered Pine cone Die 
Lindys Azure Sea Asters Starburst Spray
white gesso



6 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors! Fabulous Photoshop technique. Very pretty LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! so, so, so love this layout!! all the details, the colours, the handmade flowers!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is really beautiful.. just love the flowers and pine cones.. and the blue colors too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Just love the colors and the wonderful winter feel :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Lisa! this is such a beautiful winter themes layout, LOVE the puffy-painted flowers, the itty bitty pine cones and the fab photo! Chiming in with some extra WOWs!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!