Friday, November 21, 2014

BoBunny Mix It Up Week.

I love looking through my stash of BoBunny Collections and see what collections can be mixed together. On this layout there are papers from 4 different collections, but you would never know. They match beautifully! I wanted to go for a quilted look, so I mimicked a Nested Prairie Points edging by simply cutting the squares into triangles and slightly stacking them around the page. I did some stamping and faded water coloring as well. 

Dream

 The flowers were die cut using my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die , stacked and topped with jewels. Blue die cut leaves and Noteworthy Flowers were tucked underneath.
Dream

The frame reminded me of a mosaic frame I have in my home. It was perfect for this photo of my kitty. I picked out papers that matched his eyes. They are golden globes. I tucked a small doily underneath. I did some machine sewing around the framed photo as well as the layout outer borders

Dream

I backed the note worthy with some corrugated cardboard to give it some height, then topped it with chipboard and button. More flowers were tucked on the end of the Happiness sign...

Dream

 Thank you for joining me today for the Mix It Up Layout I created. I hope I inspired you to start mixing your collections.
Don't forget to visit the BoBunny Blog for lots of inspiration from the fabulous Design Team !!
 

BoBunny Products used:
Patterned Paper: Wild Card,Wild Card/Bistro; Rose Cafe/ Sugar Chevron, Double Dots,
Jewels:Happy Tails
Noteworthy: Rose Cafe
Layered Chipboard:Rose Cafe
Stamps: It is Written, Distressed Textures
Buttons: Rose Cafe
6x6 Paper Pad: Somewhere in Time, Rose Cafe
Doily: small

5 comments:

  1. I love it when you can mix ranges and this layout looks wonderful! The colors look great and love your flowers too! Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a puuurrr-fect layout. Enjoy the holidays, Lisa!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous boy you have! Perfect colors to match his beautiful eyes! Beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is a stunner Lisa! As always I'm blown away by your hand crafted blooms! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! The colors are fabulous <3

    Paula xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!