Tuesday, November 11, 2014

BoBunny Featured in CREATE magazine

The BoBunny Family and some of the designers had the opportunity to be featured in Create Magazine this month. We created from 4 different sketches. a double layout, a single  layout, a card and a tag.. Let me tell you how fabulously beautiful everyone's creations turned out!!. You have to go see. The sketches are fabulous. So follow this link and get your sketch downloads. I enjoyed working with the sketch, with the best part being the measurements provided. This made the whole creating process so easy.I opted to do the double page layout.
This is my first time creating a double page layout. It was a lot of fun. I used the Fright Delight paper collection that was perfect for an old Halloween photo of my kids and their friends.
 

 I cut the photo apart and matted the pieces on the base, putting them back together.


This is the left side of the double layout. 


This is the right side of the double layout. 


I used the chipboard banner in place where the banner is in the sketch!! Perfection!!


I created journaling  strips and found this cute litte poem on the web. (no pun intended!!)


I die cut all of the leaves and created the flowers from the paper using various dies.  They are listed at the end of this post.


Here is another flower cluster I created. 


 I loved all of the embellishments that go along with the paper collections. I made use of quite a  few on this project. Layering them created lots of dimension.



 I mounted the base paper onto cardboard (My new favorite thing!). Then I wet and peeled back the edges and sprayed them with some Lindys Starburst Sprays in a couple of different colors.


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don't forget to check out the November Issue for Create Magazine to get to know the story and the people behind BoBunny, and to see what the DT has created for your inspiration. The sketches are fun!!

BoBunny Supply List:
Pattern Paper 12x12: Fright Delight EEK!, Diamonds, Skull Tastic, Creepy, Spiders, Spooky, Party/ Fright Delight Collection
12x12 Chipboard: Fright Delight
Combo Sticker: Fright Delight
Dimensional Sticker: Fright Delight
Layered Chipboard: Fright Delight

Other Supplies used:
Corrugated Cardboard
Lindys Stamp Gang Moonshadow Mist Moonlit Mulberry, Gossamer Gold
Mod Podge
Spellbinders Dies: Bitty Blossoms, Rose Creations
Sizzix Dies: Susans Garden Black-Eyed Susan
Impression Obsession Die: Leaves Die Set
Sizzix Big Shot

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa I love your layouts! There are so detailed and your flowers always rock! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature Lisa and you really rock this page! Double page layouts have always escaped me so it was really inspiring to see your creation. Wonderful matching of the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have known that this is your first double page...it looks awesome. It was wonderful to see your creation in the CREATE magazine xx

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!