Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Heartfelt Creations Wednesday...The Last...


It is with a heavy heart, that I announce that I will be stepping down from the Heartfelt Creations Design Team. I have served 2 terms, and feel the need to move on. Emma Lou, Linda and the rest of the Design Team have been a wonderful source of encouragement to inspire creativity. Some of the DT is staying on, others are leaving to pursue other avenues, and I know of 3 girls, who are going to be so happy to hear the announcement of the new DT!! Lisa Novogrodski...(my swirly girlie!!!!) Amarilys Doria...and Lisa Blastick...3 of my favorite artists! They will make a gorgeous addition to the Team!! Congrats girls..My heart is with you !!I am pumped for you 3 and cant wait to see you Rock the stamps!!! The last year with Heartfelt Creations has been incredible. I will surely miss my Wednesday morning posts!!
BUT....when one door closes, sometimes, instead of 1, a few more open!!! Let me just say, I am excited!! And cant wait to share some news with you all. Very Soon.
So I give to you, my last Happy Heartfelt Creations post..."I Know A Girl"...I took the words from a John Mayer song.
I used Swirlydoos October kit "Midnight Waltz. I hope you got this kit and all of the add ons, because it is incredibly gorgeous!! The new papers from Glitz are beautiful!! As well as Kaisercraft papers. This LO is part of the October Reveal at Swirlydoos.
The photo is my sisters granddaughter. She really is a joy. Makes us laugh!! She turns gray skies blue!!!
I used one of my favorite Prima masks on the lighter side of the pattern paper. Inked a few spots here and there and used the wonderful transparency for the photo. I created the journaling in Photoshop. I used my Martha Stewart Laurel Leaf Punch Around The Page Set...this one just came together.
Although the Sizzix Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die doesn't match the Flora Grande Stamp I used, they went together so well. Gave the petals texture and dimension. I used 2 of my favorite leaf stamps for the flower clusters. Glimmer Misted and inked for color and dimension. I topped the flowers with some Prima E-Line pearls.

Just another close up of the flower and leaf clusters.


So Thank you Heartfelt Creations for a wonderful year!! It has been an honor and blessing to have been part of an incredible Company!! I will be cheering the new Design Team from the sidelines, and I will be sure to keep creating with the wonderful stamps and Dies I have received. and I look forward to the new creations.

HCPC 3374 Grande Flora PreCut Set
HCPC 3405 Leaf Medley PreCut Set
472123 Foliage Shapeabiliies Spellbinders
472117 Nested Leaves Nestabilities
HCPC 3376 Distressed Leaves PreCut Set
HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word Background

Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page Punch Set "Laurel Leaf" Prima E_Line pearls Glitz paper and acetate embellishments Prima Mask Bazzill card stock Glitz Paper Tim Holtz Distress Ink Ranger Ink Glitz tiny alphbet stickers Glimmer Mist Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Florals die

Punch around a piece of 12x12 pattern paper using a Martha Stewart decorative punch around the page set of your choice. Using the word stamp, ink around the outsides of the paper. Adhere to a solid colored 12 x 12 cardstock. Using a mask and distress ink, load your ink onto the foam applicator and very lightly in a circular motion, rub the ink around the mask, lightening the pressure toward the outside of the mask. Mat your photo and adhere to the middle of the page. Using the tattered floral die, die cut a few of each of the sunflower shape and the 2 smaller flowers. using the Flora Grande stamp, stamp the flowers. The stamps do not match the die cut flowers, but leave a beautiful impression on all flowers as you can see. I used the middle sized stamp for the sunflower shapes and the smaller stamp for the 2 smaller flower shapes. Stack the layers to create the flowers, curling the petals back for dimension. Place a pearl in the center of each one. Die cut and stamp your leaves. Spray with Glimmer Mist and ink the edges. Place your paper embellies to the side of the photo as shown, then arrange your flowers and leaves in clusters as shown on the layout. The tiny stickers were placed on the paper frame to the side and the title journaling was created in Photoshop, printed out on a 3.5x5 piece of paper and cut out in strips. The strips were inked along the edges and arranged on the layout. A butterfly was then placed in a random spot on the layout.

16 comments:

  1. This Layout is so gorgeous! Love the flowers and leaves. Pretty - Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout...I love your flowers embellishment..really awesome!
    Heaney xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this layout is stunning.. and thank you for sharing so much with the heartfelt creations products.. and i look forward to seeing what next you are up to.. something good i think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done my sister! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, your page is beautiful - details are stunning, as always! We'll miss you on the HC design team, but I'll still be checking out your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous page, your flowers are always so breathtanking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is stunning! LOVE your flowers and all the little details! I'll miss your Wednesday posts but I'll still hang out here in your blog for when you post a new layout (and flower tutorials!) :)
    Thanks for the support and shout-out. I'm really exited about making the HC DT team!
    hugs,
    Amarilys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page, Lisa! Your flowers are always stunning! I will definitely keep following your blog and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Your flowers are really impressive, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ***Sniffing*** I will miss this. You got some pretty big shoes to fill. This layout is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your lay-out and colors. Beautiful little girl and saying.
    All together an awesome scrappage.

    XOXO Carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning layout! I always love your flowers. Will miss you on the Heartfelt Creations design team but I will continue to stalk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning leaves and flowers!!!! Thank you so much sweetie for adding my to your blog! That was super sweet and nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always a stunning lo!!! I just love your work and can't wait to see what you create with the new avenues you are traveling!!! Want to specially thank you for all your help and encouraging words. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very beautiful...I love the color combination you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lisa wow this is stunning, from that adorable pic to the beautiful flowers and design. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!