Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Heartfelt Creations Wednesday.

Happy Heartfelt Creations Wednesday..In some parts of the country Autumn is in full swing..Leaf peeping is going on in the most beautiful and remote places..And I am GREEN with envy!! (It's always green in Florida). There is no Autumn in Florida. I miss the northern seasons. So until I build that cabin in the woods in North Carolina, I will create LO's in fall colors to remind me of what I have been missing.
Heartfelt Creations has the most beautiful collection called Autumn Splendor. I revisited this collection this month to create a few LO's. I also added the flowers from the Botanical Garden Collection.
I found an older LO that I just wasn't satisfied with. I never did like it, so I picked it apart and this is the revised version. I like it much better. Go visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration. The girls really do beautiful work on cards, LO's, and projects.
The semifinalists are working on their projects for the final round!! I am very excited!! The the new Design Team will be revealed on October 26th. That's next Wednesday...I have seen their work and it is Uh-Mae-Zing!!!

I love my Martha Stewart Maple leaf punch around the page set. It was perfect for this LO.


Just a closeup of the flower and leaf cluster. I gave the leaves a little sparkle with some Stickles. I edges the flower layers with Gold Lumiere Paint. It looks so much like gold leaf. The Lumiere paint is so rich in color.

Just another closeup of the flower.


Products Used on This Project

HCPC 3334 Open Falling Leaves PreCut Set
HCD 707 Autumn Splendor Diecut
HCPC 3406 Botanical Floral 1 PreCut Set
472186 Rose Creations Shapeabilities
Link 426312 Eyelet Lace Martha Stewart

Wilton Doilies, Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Maple Leaf ,Darice rhinestones, Making Memories tiny letter stickers, Prima E-line pearls, K and Company paper, Bazzill card stock, Lumiere paint, Glimmer Mist.

Start with a 12 x 12 piece of pattern paper and punch around the page using Martha Stewart punches. Cut a 9x9 solid card stock using a template. Using a 6x6 cards tuck, punch around the page in autumn leaves design for a photo mat. Adhere photo to 6x6 piece adhering more to the right side. Center matted photo onto the 9x9 template cut piece and adhere that to the background piece. Tuck a glimmer misted piece of doilies under the 9x9 piece as shown . Die cut and stamp them color your flower layers. Once they are colored, touch the edges with gold paint, layer the flowers using 2 and 3 layers staggering petals and place a jewel in the middle of each. Die cit and color the leaves. Edge the leaves with a sparkling Stickles paint. Arrange the flowers and leaves in clusters as shown. Place your title and add butterfly to finish the layout. Place some rhinestones on either side of the photo for a finishing touch of bling!!

14 comments:

  1. OHH it´s wonderful!! the flowers, the leaves... all it´s so cute!
    Congratulations from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely. Most of South Africa is also not much affected by autumn...it just doesn't get that cold. I always look at the heaps of leaves and the beautiful scenery and I also get envious;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! I love the rich, warm colors and the stunning flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Lisa, love the fall colors....just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how stunning Lisa! I love the fall colors, the flowers - what a perfect frame!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love those gold-edged flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO LIsa, those flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lisa, you know how I love details, and I'm loving the gold painted details at the tips of those petals. So luxurious looking, but then I expect nothing less then luxurious from you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful and amazing page and totally love your blooms always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. I just love your phots and you always arrange the most beautiful layouts around them!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is Gorgeous! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page Lisa...it totally puts me in the mood for Fall!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!