Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Big Internet Scream!!!!! ZVA!!!!


Well, I can finally shout out my wonderfully exciting news!!!
I made the 2011-2012 ZVA Creative Design Team!!!!
It is so wonderful that a few of my very good scrapping friends did as well!! Lisa Summerville, who I worked with designing for Heartfelt Creations, and Robin Shakoor who I designed with at Swirlydoos!! Congrats girlies. And Tara Orr whom I have befriended and love, will be returning for another term! I am ready to cruise the rest of the Design Team Blogs to get to know them better!! Bitter sweet for me to announce that I will not be returning to Heartfelt Creations for another term, but SWEET that ZVA's door opened and welcomed me to join their awesome team!!!
So without further ado...Here is your 2011-2012 Zva Creative Design Team!!!! Congrats to you all!!! It is going to be an awesome and Creative ride!!!!


Now if you want wonderful inspiration, go check out what each and every designer creates! Go visit their blogs for tons of creative ideas!! What a diverse group of artists!!

26 comments:

  1. huge congrats...you will be wonderful on that DT :) so excited for you girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. contrats Lisa you totally deserve it!! I have no idea how you keep up with all of these design teams!! your an amazing artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Lisa! You deserve it! Can't wait to see what you do with their products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so AWESOME Lisa!!!! I'm so excited to see your Zva work! Big honking Congrats!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Lisa! I look forward to seeing your gorgeous Zva creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved, congratulations Lisa.
    XOXO Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa.... Im so excited to be working with you on the XZA DT... :) congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Lisa!!! Well done and so well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Lisa and welcome to the Zva DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yippee!! This is truly the most awesome news - I am so thrilled for you.. and ZVA is so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big congrats. Lisa! I knew it! You so deserve it! Okay now, let's see some bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect home for you and your beautiful flowers! Congratulations Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. huge congrats, you'll be GREAT on their team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to see the fabulous combination of Swirlydoos and ZVA. That is perfect!!!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow.. i know a few of those names and you all are extra - ordinary artists.. look forward to seeing what you are up to next!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A big congratulations to you...you so deserve this. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations with their products.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!
    Lisa so well deserved.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you create for ZVA....they're so lucky to have you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. BIG CONGRATS, Lisa!!! Way to go!....and, BTW....thanks for the lovely compliments you left in my blog.....Patty

    ReplyDelete
  20. A big Congrats!!!! I added you to my blog roll on my blog:):)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So excited for you Lisa! You are a true artist in every sense of the word, and I can't wait to see your work with ZVA!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!