Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Swirlydoos ***Doing The Impossibble***

This is another layout done with the Fabulous Swirlydoos May kit Grandma's Garden. I was fooling around with my McGill punches to create the Peony Flower from a video that is on their website. I was inspired by Tammy's Flower that she did a tutorial on at Swirlydoos. Go see it as it is beautiful. I love my paper flower punches. I am working on the lily punch. The flowers are so sweet. If you get the main kit, you have got to get the add on card stock. I always use it for background and flowers and accent borders. It really is a must have to compliment your kit.

I love the Tattered Angels Framed Fonts Alpha Chipboard. A little Starburst Spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang goes a long way on chip board! I love it!! Krissy opens up special orders for subscribers. We love it!!! I altered the photo in Photoshop using Florabella textures and Totally Rad Actions. I mix them all of the time!!

I also used Heartfelt Creations new leafy stamp from the Bella Rose Collection. I love that it has a matching die to cut it out, So many beautiful swirls!!
The butterflies can be found at Swirlydoos. LOTS of them . This one happens to be one of my favorites! Download, print, cut out, embellish. A little Stickles are all they need.

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!! Everything here is very beautiful!!!
    Always I see everything here, from Brazil!
    Kisses,
    Claudinha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous...you!!! You do so much and always looking for the next beautiful creation to share!!! I heart the little buds inside of the flowers!!! and those TA frames...I can't ever find them...always SO! PS We share a love for the same artists...blowing kisses for Toby and Adele!!!! I was boot scootin my chair around in the scraproom...we could have it allll...rolling the deeeep! I know I am a CORNBALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,this is luvly...the photo of you is gorgeous...and you have captured this moment scap-a-licously! as always, ur design and floral creations abound with talent and love...fantastic! the sentiment is wonderful, too...i'm hoping for the impossible everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is really beautiful.. just love how you cut out the stamps so perfectly... always love to sit here and look at your marvelous creations.. thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!!!how did I loose touch with you ???? Awesome and so glad you stopped by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just gorgeous, I love those paper and the photo is so stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ооо, как всегда восхитительно!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout. I like the photo looking in toward the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this page! Just has a very elegant look about it. Fab flowers and gorgeous pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty...I love all the detail you add to your layouts...so feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always share so much with us. Thanks. I have a blog award for you.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!